Why do they always ask stupid questions ?

Why do they always ask stupid questions ?

Attached: langfr-225px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (225x150, 1.43K)

Why do you believe in God?

lived in their tiny jap bubble forever, they don't know much about the world outside their immediate neighbors + USA

because noone posting with that flag (including myself) is actually japanese. they're english teachers, students, military people, etc... and their lives here are so fucking devoid of fun that they resort to going on an imageboard they wasted all their time on at home and pretending to be japanese.

i could just as easily make a thread right now and say "Why korean people so much hating japan?"

There is not a single authentic Japanese person that posts on Any Forums. Japanese people barely even use their own imageboards anymore, Any Forums is very very very very obscure here beyond what I can say. There's probably like a handful of people that even know what it is in this country, and those who do wouldn't use it because 1)they dont speak english and 2) even if they did, the social culture is so different from the west that they would have no idea what we're joking and banting about

TL;DR they're gaijin

>they don't use imageboards
I think they have their own Any Forums. But yeah, the rest makes sense.
Y'all think about it, how many japs have you seen in online games? you are more likely to play against a kazakh in CSGO, GTA online, and even on super smash and other soytendo gaymes

well what i said ver batim was
>barely even use their own imageboards anymore
you're right, they do have their own but it's pretty dead nowadays

Maybe some people are English speaking Japanese citizens?
Like I'm a hapa

ごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさいごめんなさい

Attached: images (45).jpg (737x416, 29.68K)

because
one crazy "do you love japan"man come back now

dumb incels

It's all me.

Do you love Japan?

Sorry, but I'm going to keep going.

high IQ

Attached: 9798817c-90bd-42c8-822c-31362aecd722.jpg (1200x1348, 157.76K)

that's all right, every counry has their own shizoposters

Attached: lx83RtVC9F4.jpg (850x850, 140.83K)

それもう外人じゃん
死ねよ

I thought this internets is very bad internets and posting stupid questions is required.

その人じゃないけど、外人が嫌いならなぜintに来るんだよと言いたい。

えーだって異人の容姿で日本語喋ってたらなんか引っ掛からない?
まだ中国人、韓国人が日本語喋る方がしっくり来るわ

cos it's fun

What Japanese people do online?
Are you Japanese?

low iq post

引っかからない
むしろ英語下手な日本人の投稿のがしんどいわ…

Don't ask me. I just arrived here one month ago.