Several public swimming pools here in Germany have changed their dress code to allow women to be topless...

Several public swimming pools here in Germany have changed their dress code to allow women to be topless. So if you want sexo in public. There you go.
zdf.de/nachrichten/panorama/oben-ohne-schwimmbad-100.html

Attached: topless.jpg (972x642, 214.93K)

Topless doesn't mean sex mehmet.
It won't last btw precisely because of you guys.

Illegal here but sluts do it anyway. Sometimes I just grab a beer or two and go on the hill to ogle boobs.

Attached: 290373.jpg (1920x1200, 488.53K)

nudity is natural. if seeing a nude person in public makes you immediately think of sex, you are a pervert

Yes. But there are a lot of perverts out there. Perverts that actually visit public swimming pools.

BOOBA

This is no different from how we tan nude at most lakes already.

Incels are not used to seeing tits. They aren't necessarily perverted though, just inexperienced.

your point being..?
if you're a woman and are scared or uncomfortable with people oogling at your tits, then dont do show your tits

Do you love FKK?

SEX SEX MUST RAPE RAPE PARE SEXO SEXOOOOOOO

Yes there is, lakes are rather secluded and its not many doing that.
>if you're a woman and are scared or uncomfortable with men raping you, then just don't get raped.
Ok, I go rape now.
I love the KKK.
This guy gets it.

Attached: 2bRgfAp.jpg (1333x2000, 1.01M)

It's a dying boomer thing. Only old people do it. Young people consider it unhygenic. Also thanks to browncels young women no longer feel safe in public. FKK is dead, but some young friend circles might go to a more isolated lake and be nude there etc.

>Young people consider it unhygenic
U w0t m8? Wearing clothes inside the sauna is the unhygenic part. Doing so would get you kicked out immediately.

Topless means - Allah says rape is on the table. Inshallah.

This. We're a muslim country now. I can rape any women however I please if she shows too much skin or is without male guardians. Allah wills it.

Attached: 5105A96.jpg (1080x1350, 201.67K)

Any full nudity in humid conditions greatly increase the risk of
>Yeast infections
>Bladder infections
>STDs (sitting on certain surfaces)

Not wearing a bra also makes your tits sag faster. Young people will at best tan topless, not full nude, unless it's their private terrace/beach.

Nice. When went to Berlin I took a train to Potsdam and around the lake there were several women sunbathing topless.
You can't suffer in Germany

>>if you're a woman and are scared or uncomfortable with men raping you, then just don't get raped.
i personally wouldnt live in a society where i frequently would get raped in so i would move away. didnt know all you germans were rapists

But we are. The new muslim Germans at least.

Attached: B68114E.jpg (1080x856, 172.64K)

????
You sit on your personal towel, Mohammed. Collecting yours and other people's sweat and grime in your swimming trunks and spreading it around is way more nasty than anything you just made up. Also please show me the STD pathogen that can survice sustained exposure of over 70°C.

Hot. Tfw no cute German gf ..

I suffer in Norway

Germany is becoming like South Africa, the white people stay in isolated secure neighbourhoods. The ones getting raped are mostly poorer Germans who couldn't afford to move out of neighbourhoods invaded by refugees.

Whatever boomer, you're delusional if you think FKK is still around, most of the beaches closed it's smaller than ever before in history.

well thats unfortunate. if i were you, i would try doing something about that but it seems you are fine with it

>if i were you, i would try doing something about that
I am.
>but it seems you are fine with it
I'm not. Germany is not.

Guys you all are gay, you know that right?

Do you not have anything better to do with you lives?

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

to be honest, i worded my post wrongly. i meant the government