They are way too many of us on the Planet

In order to restore the nature, we will ITT choose a continent to depopulate and send them to other continents; so we'll leave that continent for the nature to be untouched. Only a few scientific bases will be at the extreme edge of that continent to guard it from mankind. Antarctica doesn't count.

VOTE for which continent should be deported of its population:
EUROPEANS,
N. AMERICANS,
S. AMERICANS,
AFRICANS,
ASIANS,
OCEANIANS/AUSTRALIANS.
poal.me/h9g53a
poal.me/h9g53a
poal.me/h9g53a
poal.me/h9g53a

Attached: Homo_Sapien_range.png (1502x742, 41.36K)

there already is antarctica

Antarctica has no real vegetation to produce sustainable oxygen against pollution. The only worth of that continent is to monitor the water levels, that isn't much big of a deal. We need an actual continent with many forests, woods, vegetations etc, where nature and animals can take their right back.

Send Africans to Europe.

yeah thats why you're forbidden by international law to set foot there and military will hunt you down if you try kek.

South Americans to North America would be the most logical, there are many empty spaces in USA & Canada to deport them in those empty areas without bothering the local populations

Remove India and China.

Africans to all other continent, this will solve the declining birthrate as well. Strong African male have Strong seeds for European, American and Asiatic womb.

>ASIANS,
kek how do you deport 4 Billions of people exactly?

Australia would be objeyively the best choice:
>low population density so not many people would be affected
>deserts formed because Abos burned forests down, could be reformed
>oceans and reefs for fish to repopulate
>isolated
but on the other hand I want ASÄ°AN BULLS yo come here and fuck our women!

We might have a solution...

Attached: Screenshot_20220420-085446_DuckDuckGo.jpg (700x1023, 432.63K)

Play with dogs?

why did he want to deport jews to Madagascar lmao? Why this Island in particular?

Africa is the obvious choice. It's already too hard to properly farm there and it's the least developed continent. But it could be limited to just Sub-Saharan Africa since there isn't much nature in North Africa anyways.

Americas gave us rubber and parrots
Africa gave us monkies
Asia gave us bananas and honey bees

Who has the best potential you reckon

I would depopulate North America to Africa. They don't know how easy their life is.

Send Africans to Asia.

this would work, there's enough empty spaces

Deport Europeans to North America.

We need to deport africans to Europe, since it's the most advanced region on the planet and also the most tolerant society. There africans will get peoper education, medicine, culture.

do Russians really leave there? i smell bullshit

Attached: do they.jpg (1502x742, 370.36K)