What make the Finns so happy?

What make the Finns so happy?

Attached: 4536265831.png (1207x931, 72.57K)

the sad ones kill themselves or doesn't participate in polls

Yesterday I had a creamy handjob, it's a very tasty handjob because it gives you a lot of pleasure and it takes a lot of sperm out of your testicles. It consists of scratching your penis until it bleeds, and when it seems that your penis is a sausage without skin, then you put a lot of soap on it. A trick to improve it is to do it with your feet

I wish we were as happy as Guatemalans and Uzbeks

Happy pills and low bills

Bbc

Low IQ

Low IQ people are always happy.

Depression is an illness of intelligent people.

The "happiness" report doesn't actually measure happiness. Colombia is the real happiest country.

Came to post this.

Low expectations

finland = shit

i bet an indian shitting on streets are happier than most of northern and eastern europeans

they'd have interviewed this at a sauna resort.
any trick works.

I dont even know what happy means
Seems very vague word

when you hang out with your poor bros all day without having anything in mind and then go back home later to fuck your arrange married wife and play with your kids. I think that is happiness not gulping one antidepressant after another

Meme answer

non meme answer is that when you don't have societal pressure, any sources of stress, any desire or need to be in the rat race, you unironcally just live in the present, don't think too much, and that leads to happiness

So what is happiness?
Ive seen people who smile described happy

Then why they're begging in the streets here

for me, happiness is when I don't have to worry about anything, my family is well fed and I have friends to hang out with. rn I am uniroincally the happiest I've been in some time now.
Smiling doesn't equate to happiness, it's a correlation not causation thingy.

I still have no idea
You keep describing conditions that lead to happiness
>Smiling doesn't equate to happiness,
This helps a bit but I still dnt know what it means

do you have anyone who cares about you? and do you have a close friend who you can share everything with?