What if your gf or bf has silver teeth? Is it ver bad thing in your country?

What if your gf or bf has silver teeth? Is it ver bad thing in your country?

Attached: 2BAF07FE-BC05-4C75-A050-E449AAA291DE.jpg (427x717, 32.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/STYbB0t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>silver
what the fuck is this
the 20th century?

AVで非常に頻繁に見られます

Attached: ton-177-1-pac.jpg (1080x608, 125.49K)

BASADO

Attached: ton-191-3-pac.jpg (1080x608, 87.31K)

>Yuri Honma
Neat

Love her
imgur.com/a/STYbB0t

i feel like puking

On /jp/'s /JAV/ Thread there's an user who wants his bunghole licked by Yuri Honma, that's all he posts every day hehe

Attached: mmkz00093jp-2.jpg (800x450, 83.45K)

Imagine the smell

Attached: h_237nacr00414_8.jpg (850x475, 79.69K)

Really so silver teeth is bad things in europ?

In japan i dint know why but white gard one is super expensive

It isn’t a big deal but people would question why you have silver teeth since it is an outdated technology

Actually dental technology in japan is very high more then people might imagine or kind of might be better then west but still white one is very expensive

Isn't that just a crown? I have four of those. I think most people here have crowns or at least a filling or two.

In japan as well but according to italy abd france it’s outdated and everyone has white crowns teeth??
Silver one is only japan and Uk?lol

I take whatever is cheapest. My teeth ain't for cosmetics.

>>In japan as well but according to italy abd france it’s outdated and everyone has white crowns teeth??
I couldn't afford the white ones because they were too expensive.

Japan and Britain are two countries united by poverty.

Attached: 1535310977939.jpg (542x543, 123.07K)

Oh so the same situation of japan!

I see but italy and French is not such rich too why they are saying sliver crown is outdated?

vgh, my brother

I had to get filling redone and wanted to go with a white one. Then they told me it was £150(!) per tooth.
It’s right at the back, so went silver, don’t think I’d go with a white one even if it was near the front desu

Well the crown isnt silver, its amalgam of mercury silver and tin. The mercury content might even reach 50% of the filling, its chosen to fill teeth on the backside where theres a heavy work on chewing food happened. But since mercury is highly poisonous it recommended to check your teeth twice a year. Also it has a usage limit around 15 years, after that it need to be changed or it will start poison your body. Its not the problem of dated and outdated, its between safe or not. I prefer amalgam filling too since its more heavy duty than the one that need to cured with uv light

i must be the only man in britain without a filling or a cap