/ukraїna/ & /belaruś/

Eternity edition

Attached: 1656154848428.png (600x600, 242.66K)

Why did you do it? Where is the link to previous one? Could you have changed the picture at least?

Well the previous one didn't get bumped and thus was shut down.
There you go. PREV EVERYONE:
Image was suitable for revival, specially with the balls in the corner and one of them posting, I thought.
I had some images I could post for the threat, but most of them would've made vatnik janny seethe

I mean, I'm glad that you are posting, it's just that it's quite unexpected

I was considering using this image, but it was 2 smol

Attached: ukr.png (264x391, 117.86K)

Btw, are you the guy with the epic space folder?

Good morning

Attached: yve.jpg (339x320, 62.08K)

Yes, although calling it epic is a bit of stretch

Attached: file.png (248x80, 999)

Hello again

A guy I used to play games with showed up on the news and he is apparently shooting Russians in Ukraine.

Based lad. I myself might join the fray eventually, if they mobilize me

Quality > Quantity
Good morning, Germbro. How's the weather?

How does the system work right now? I assume they're training volunteers first(including abroad)?

Hello friend! Hope you are doing well.

Attached: EU#Ukraine.png (600x338, 102.29K)

Sweet. A friend of mine is in the military, deployed on the border right now. His friend from there also went to Ukraine. Several French, Ukrainians, an Israeli, two Georgians and a Latvian are in his squad. They successfully ambushed a column and torched a btr and a bmp on their first run

There are 4 "tiers" of mobilization:
the first - the operational reserve is called up for service - former servicemen who have combat experience or who previously served under a contract after 2014.
the second - servicemen who served in the military or also served under a contract until 2014;
third - reserve officers are called up - conscripts who have graduated from military departments of universities.
fourth, all residents of the country who do not have age or health restrictions are called up.

There are also domestic and foreign volunteers and their units, as well as Territorial Defense Forces, so it's a bit more complicated

I read some stuff written by finnish volunteers and the Ukrainian troops are kind of a mixed bag. The special forces guys and army regulars are mostly pretty good and know what the are doing. Apparently some of the older commanders who still try to follow the soviet doctrine that is super inflexible don't really realize that it's inefficient compared to modern NATO doctrine. The finnish volunteers said that some of the other foreign volunteers made fun of the finns for digging foxholes in a forest to sleep in until they got shelled for the first time.

Some nations arent used to forest stuff, they just dont have many of them.

How well could I live in your country on 50,000,000 BYR/44,000 UAH per month?

I want to:
>live in a safe and secure area
>be able to flush toilet paper down the toilet
>attract hot chicks

Attached: 1655957057100.png (434x601, 344.49K)

No

Attached: 5.png (512x512, 132.78K)

Army regulars and SOF are quite good, the TDF and volunteers might do stupid shit like that

Ukraine does
Yeah, some of the boomers are 'tarded. That's universal on all sides of the post-ussr world. Same with the story from Wali's spotman, who pointed out that two boomers got out of a trench to smoke, even though they were preparing to ambush tanks nearby. Got shot at from a tank... despite Wali and the spotman repeatedly telling them not to do it.
Either way, they have a great military at this point. Many with experience.
Thanks for the detailed answer. I wonder from which category are the dudes that are being trained abroad now and will be brought in(typically)