Why do polish people do this?

Why do polish people do this?

Attached: 1639736043359.jpg (800x600, 39.38K)

It makes the carpoid taste better

>want to pet fish
>can't afford aquarium

Attached: thumb_azu-nigga-azu-41583273.png (200x199, 24.61K)

karp fish need water >

Can a fish scratch your back while you wash?

Attached: image.png (300x300, 83.79K)

le fishe

Don’t they need a constant flow of water or they’ll suffocate?

fish probably won’t do much after you use soap

fuck
Are there respirators for fish?

People where I live will go fishing and when they catch the fish put it in a bucket of water to keep the fish alive and fresh longer

evil communists forced them to do this...

you see, poles love to celebrate their Christianism. but evil Soviet communism have no good food so they were forced to eat carp(poor people's fish) for their celebration. since there was no fridge in evil communist dystopian Poland they put it in their bath...

although that does not explain why would George C. Scott's polish character in Exorcist III(1990) set and filmed in the US talk about putting carp in bath I nevertheless believe this theory because a pole on Any Forums told me this

Attached: 1583091986882.png (370x416, 153.36K)

they will jump then oxygen gets low

Attached: 1645846341789.png (356x400, 208.19K)

oh poor you, so mindbroken by us polish chads....

>although that does not explain why would George C. Scott's polish character in Exorcist III(1990) set and filmed in the US talk about putting carp in bath
Old habits are hard to unlearn

le bathtub fishe

It is not the season for Polish carp posting.

Polish people evolved from bottom dwellers, it reminds them of their origin

Why not?

irrc it’s less about the lack of refrigeration and more about the fact that carp tastes like wet cardboard (especially if you eat it not fresh) hence why they kept it in the bathtub until christmas

Why do poles like carp to begin with?
There are a lot of other fish that taste better.

I thought you needed to do this to improve the flavour? Keep them in fresh water for a while versus muddy water
I have a German friend who is a big carp enthusiast and he does this

evil demon Russia took all the good fish, leaving only stupid carp to polish people...

R*Ssia always evil...

Actually this.
After the war there was shortage of everything and polish commie gov decided to make a move so during Christmas everyone would have food on a table and they decided to go with the carp as a fish can easilly live and reproduce even in a mud hole. As for keeping it in a refreigirator, also correct. Poland was unable to muster a fleet of refrigitator trucks to distribute them so they were sold alive.