Is your neighborhood like this?

Is your neighborhood like this?

Attached: sunday.jpg (1920x1080, 554.06K)

I am the neighbor who mows the grass and puts on music :D

Yes especially drilling in bathroom at 7 o clock

both of my neighbors are great. one just got a little luckier in life

Besides lower right pic it could be any middle class suburbia here

it's illegal to do loud stuff like that on a Sunday here and you can call the cops on your neighbor for it

Attached: 1639086408757.png (730x1194, 27.79K)

based

No, instead every day at 7:30-8:30 the teenage boy in the Appartment above me plays loud music on his speakers

the sawing and drilling are extremely accurate. as soon as its 15 degrees+ every 40+ yo man gets up at 9 to use his take of his shirt,grab a heineken and use his powertools for a couple of hours

It's illegal here too, but that's not stopping anyone because most people aren't even aware it's illegal and nobody has the balls to call the police.

two neighbors in my parents' village fought each other because one had chickens and the rooster screamed too loud, the neighbor threatened to sue him, the other installed some kind of device to mute the sound by active noise control but it didn't work and he gave away the rooster

Attached: 1656225538982.jpg (995x1024, 73.51K)

Boomers are mentally ill. They literally hate peace and serenity

Mowing in the morning or more than twice a month should warrant the death penalty. What a cancerous noise.

Germany is a dystopia.

My neighbors did a fiesta during all the night betweeen Friday and Saturday, they are subhumans.

only the younger boomers do this. at least the elderly understand that you're not supposed to work during sundays

what's dystopic about wanting your peace and quiet during the weekend?
I mean threatening to sue like that one neighbor did is retarded, he's a cunt, but wanting to be able to chill on your days off is perfectly reasonable

>I am the neighbor who mows the grass and puts on music :D

Attached: 9b7bc80097179ffac4f41230785550d7.jpg (235x290, 7.55K)

Neighbour started his ATV at 5.30am today

I think people should not be allowed to make too much noise, and should get a permit from the local governing body if they are to do an activity that would create disruption. Additionally mowable lawns would not exist and instead would be replaced with natural landscaping that is native to the area. For instance I live in the Los Angeles county of California so houses should have Mediterranean plants.

it is here as well, but you have to murder someone for cops to give a shit