When muslims or arabs marry multiple women

Do they sleep in the same room? Do they have threesomes? Is their envy among the wives if the guys fucks one of them more than others?
So many questions

Attached: 1648187157454.jpg (958x781, 280.65K)

It's haram to have them sleep in the same bed or have a threesome with them.

Attached: 4152b6a24b5439998909031c48fb14db8c2b2c39.jpg (1763x2480, 282.62K)

Thats fucking sad
But most of them must be doing it

These katuas don't even get boners. Their wives fuck each other and that's it.

You dont know anything
Keep your hate out of my thread this is curiosity hour not cuckish hate hour

least cucked hindoo

If you follow the example of the prophet, then you must provide for each of the wives a house of her own, no polygamy under one roof, to minimize jealousy.
All of the prophet's houses are adjacent and close to each other, and he shared his visitation time fairly.

I guess they all sleep in the same bed

No they must have seperate rooms and if possible seperate houses

Each wife is supposed to get her own home and threesomes aren’t allowed.

>have the downside of having 8 nagging wives
>can’t even do a naked human pyramid
is there even another benefit besides beating your wive to this polygamy?

Variety. Don't need to cheat. Keep them submissive by favoring one over other

Polygamy isn’t there to allow your coomer ways. It’s there so that women don’t become femcels when many men die in wars. The last century has been relatively peaceful but the majority of history wasn’t like that.

a better question is how is it sustainable for the gender balance if even just a small percentage of the male population do it? wouldn't that be creating a large amount of incels?

ever wonder why muslim countries are shitholes?

The majority of men had only one wife. And even today would have one wife due to the cost of living if polygamy was widespread.

As a spanish I can confirm, threesome everyday

sounds way too much for a hassle, especially in the modern world, imagine what shitstorm days like Valentine’s Day must be.
>femcels
women historically always found a way to remarry, especially since they often had children from their previous marriage and couldn’t work for the same pay as a man would get. Polygamy just sounds like a typical justification for the rich and powerful to enjoy decadence under the guise of religious dogma

This.

Attached: polygamy redpill.png (1164x1902, 1.82M)

How much do these guys earn to be able to afford this lifestyle?

I have read the Koran. The wives cannot see each other's nakedness. But the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) did brag about how he went from wife to wife on the same day withOUT washing in-between.

Make of that what you will.