I signed my gas contract in February and they forced me to take it for 24 months...

I signed my gas contract in February and they forced me to take it for 24 months. Now every time I read about how Germans are suffering I just turn on the hot water knowing that a kid somewhere will have to take a cold shower for that. Can't wait for winter.

>go live in Germany because everyone says it's great
>Renting a place is like a application for a job
>Apartments have no kitchen
>They heat everything with gas
>Electricity is 0,45€/unit because they don't have nuclear power and need to import gas
>Force you to take 24 month contracts on all utilities
>Force you to take residency in Germany (they have a law that you can't sleep in a place you rented without being registered there)
>If you registered you pay TV and church tax even if your income is in another country and your taxes there
>There are pedestrian redlights everywhere and people yell at you if you don't respect them

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-26-08-56-15-97_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (805x1183, 284.98K)

Attached: 6kwki1.jpg (673x371, 78.03K)

>Church tax
The fuck is that?

>Apartments have no kitchen

Seriously? Don't you guys have induction stoves?

they also have a dog tax

We have that, it's voluntary but most people don't even know how to opt out

>Now every time I read about how Germans are suffering I just turn on the hot water knowing that a kid somewhere will have to take a cold shower for that. Can't wait for winter.
Godspeed, senpai.

You have to bring the kitchen yourself.

I just want to leave this shithole

If you're registered catholic or protestant, you pay church tax which goes to your local church. Only thing you have to do to evade it is to go to the city office with your certificate of baptism (Taufschein) and say you want to get out of church. You may not be able to marry in a church then, but some will still let you and you're welcome there anyway.
Most Germans are too lazy for arranging to get out of church and would rather bitch about it.

>t. diaspora who got out of church

>be German
>return to my home in assfart, fartsdumper after a long day driving a forklift
>load up forklift simulator 2022
>be grateful my government shut down all the nuclear power plants because some retarded hippy chimped out
>no ac because europoor
>fan turns off because no power caused by Putins latest sperge out
>die from heat stroke
Do they really?

Attached: 1656227694871.png (640x471, 592.27K)

NEIN NEIN NEIN DAS IST DIE REDD LICHTEN NEEEIIINNNM YOU CANNOT JUST BE MAKING THE CROSSINGS NEEEEIIIINNNN

Literally a law made by hitler that's never been repealed.

>>die from heat stroke
From the 2 days in the year that are above 30 degrees Celsius?

this country is so pozzed, no shop / supermarket / etc. (except gas station, florists and bakeries) are allowed to be open on sunday because of a law that fucking Bismarck thought up. Meanwhile our fucking “economy experts” advice for a 42 hour week to combat the labour shortage in our country

Most people are OK with the tax here, I left because I don't think priests should recieve a wage.

Here it's voluntarily. It's called 5x1000 or 8x1000 (you donate 5/8€ every 1000 in your paycheck) but you can choose where your donations will go like medical research or the church or other things. The church is supposed to use these donations for charity but who knows if it's entirely true.

do you have children? Do you invest in stocks? If the answer to both is no, you're part of the problem.

>do you have children? Do you invest in stocks? If the answer to both is no, you're part of the problem

Attached: 1654578554799.png (845x850, 127.45K)

the most astonishing here is that russians are still selling their resources to the fucking NATO countries..

Attached: 3h22lob0qy691.jpg (1080x2316, 237.85K)

it's the same in France, you expect the welfare state will just care for you and then end up surprised when it doesn't work anymore when nobody pays in and everybody wants to receive.

Churches need priests and they make a lot of money. Basically people larping as christians in university so they can live off of huge amounts of tax money.

It's over for us, everyone wants money from the state thinking that you just tax the rich to give it to them, we have the lowest employment rate in the OECD, we are literally a country where you can live without ever working.

At least you Germans don't have this culture of living off the state so I'm not worried for you