Indians have ruined the internet

The mechanisms that produce a shithole like India, when directed toward the internet, in turn produce mountains and mountains of shit information. India is the single biggest factor in the dumbing of the internet over the last 10 years, because they have the highest population with the lowest IQ. Before last decade you could find high quality educational material pertaining to every single topic. Now you can't even find a basic tutorial online without clicking through 5 slumdog retards with the thickest accents imaginable, and every single area of the internet is becoming like this. They have poisoned the datasets.

Tech companies need to write Indians out of the algorithm because this utopian delusion of an internet for everyone has failed, Indians just produce a digital version of their country, i.e., a shit hole. Just look at any IG models comment section to witness this cruel joke of a race in action. These are the same "people" producing educational content or engaging in political discourse online. It's absolutely unacceptable and something has to be done to turn off the valve of Indian data and stop this Indian poison from destroying humanities datasets. This can also be extended to every other third world race, Indians are just the biggest culprits due to their overwhelming population size.

Attached: _1521443874-399733860.jpg (600x900, 77.9K)

Okay but what can you do about it?
That's what I thought

iktf, OP
>click on a video with an English title and English text in the thumbnail
>"hello guys, and welcome to my channel [rest of the video in some Indian language]"
That alone is inexcusable desu

Attached: 1534887630966.jpg (352x260, 40.95K)

It's not Indians that are the problem, it's the fact that, unlike other thirdies, they don't have their oen language, since India is a fake nation created by the eternal Anglo.
You should blame the Brits for teaching them English desu.

I explained that in the OP. We write you shit skins out of the algo.

Today in things that will never happen

Attached: 1655622408807.jpg (453x410, 52.47K)

Go ahead. who's stopping you?

Spam copy pasted paragraphs apparently

>Now you can't even find a basic tutorial online
They are usually no basic tutorials made by cumskins. It's just meme talk about cumskin problems.

TL;DR
>Indians making the eternal anglo seethe for the 89393939 time
Yeah I call it based.

CURRIED

It's inevitable, when Google realize that their datasets and models are full of street shitter tier 80 IQ information. They are probably already working on it.

>Now you can't even find a basic tutorial online without clicking through 5 slumdog retards with the thickest accents imaginable
not our fault your people are more concerned about troons more than science.

>T. 80 IQ shit skin

Agreed OP

Attached: 103810294994.png (1080x1824, 507.33K)

t. monolingual

Sir I'm waiting for it

Attached: 1656189257523.jpg (1036x1036, 95.82K)

Keep waiting for that day lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-122401_Gallery.png (1079x1648, 1.58M)

SCAMMED!!!

>>>>

go get eaten by an escalator chink insect

Attached: 1555625542824.jpg (708x800, 129.68K)

Why do you cry so much you cumskins?
You have ruined twitter with your retardation
Your women have achieved degeneration on every platform especially twitch and youtube
Half the fucking content being made now is because of your greed infested soul
Our tiktoks mog your tiktoks
Cry more