I have a picture of my oneitis and me saved on my phone. I spend my free time staring at it while giggling...

I have a picture of my oneitis and me saved on my phone. I spend my free time staring at it while giggling. Does this happen in your country? I’m a khhv incel btw

Attached: 4FA38F05-75DF-4A39-9BA3-520BD328AC0B.jpg (565x396, 40.5K)

God she would probably be so creeped out if she knew lol

:(

I do this but with trish

Attached: TrishUna3.jpg (679x675, 115.36K)

you should tell her

I often times remember funny or silly things that happened during childhood or adolescence in the 2000s or early 10s and laugh to myself then remember how bad my life is now by comparison. Is this a common occurrence in your country?

No I deleted her pictures and ghosted her long ago coz the bitch was just leading me on

yeah

In high school I stealthily took pictures of one of my teachers and coomed to them

Ask her out!

Just stalk on her social media retard

>A picture
Nigga I have a folder full of her pictures sitting in my laptop since 2010. All high quality dslr pics I took from her laptop.

Just before i saw this post i was staring a the picture of this girl whom which i share classes with and i caught myself staring specifically at her feet. Why am i so pathetic bros?

Attached: 1433043650894.png (404x402, 62.77K)

>Access to her laptop
Not oneitis you practically married mate

Also, why is it that it's mostly men who engage in this kind of behavior? Do you think girls are as sexually fixiated as men are?

Yeah. source female friend

We were childhood friends, parents were colleagues, lived next door. She trusted me and considered me a good friend but I was a complete idiot back then. I could have very easily had her.

>Yeah. source female friend
Tell me about her

I am not attracted to her because she is practically a sister but she is probably 7-8/10. Very mentally ill (like me). She gets into periods of obsessing over a guy and then they break up and she doesn't have anything to do with men for months.

What's stopping you now

We're both married to different people.

Hot, do it

Do what?

sekso