Do you have frats in your country? The stupidest phase of every bourgeoise kid in the US. Here...

Do you have frats in your country? The stupidest phase of every bourgeoise kid in the US. Here, being in a frat opens opportunities for work after college too, aka nepotism. Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: FWDMWtcWIAIM-n3.png (680x322, 126.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D2ALXMUPxaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel like frat guys are seen as more attractive by women. The only time I've had a woman randomly smile at me in the last 3 years was when I was walking in front of the frats, she probably assumed I was one of them.

Is this real?

Are frats really like the ones from American pie

>study abroad in texas
>interested in learning about frats
>walk past a frat house one day
>two people on the lawn ask if i want to play "hammer toss"
>ask what is "hammer toss"
>one person turns around and throws the hammer at his friend
>it misses his head by about 10 cm
>both of them laugh

i decided not to join

Attached: images - 2021-03-07T103816.910.jpg (640x465, 24.2K)

No. People don't even want to live in the same house with their best friend why with strangers?

Why don't they call them brotherhoods or just cults instead of something that rhymes with 'brat'.

>Do you have frats in your country?
we did but they were more like clubs. they had no frat house. But someone I went to high school with was in one at San Jose state. And they had a frat house.

They are called brotherhoods

there are professional and social frats
social frats (and sororities) are what you see in movies, they keep getting more and more neutered with schools tearing down frat rows and clamping down on hazing
professional frats are usually coed and focused on career/general development, not debauchery
>Why don't they call them brotherhoods
nigga wtf do you think the word "fraternity" means

There's tons of bourgeoise faggots here that love to speak on behalf of other people but only get jobs via nepotism. I commuted far to go to a rich public school and watched all the dipshit rich kids get sent to a private school for senior years and get pipelined into the best universities despite poor test performance.

Even university professors say all the best students are high performing public school kids. Same shit here it just isn't called a fraternity.

Depends on the frat and which school it’s at, I hung around a lot of sigma alpha mu guys because I played volleyball on their team and they were cool but at other schools the chapters could be losers

How many of these white fratboys supported Trump?

*window smashes*
>WERE ON YOUR SIDE

It's wild how female perception of you changes in a fling over the most basic assumptions

Attached: 1653372902799.png (372x474, 212.04K)

Frat guys only attract women because of their parties. Unless you're talking about sorority girls, other than that lots of women despise frat guys

youtu.be/D2ALXMUPxaE

>Here, being in a frat opens opportunities for work after college too, aka nepotism
I mean I didn't get my job because I put my frat on my resumé but yes, (wealthy) friends that I made through partying ended up landing me my first gig. It was worth every penny for that alone. Add in the parties, road trips, mansion on campus, meal plan, football games, date functions, on-campus status, and SEX and it was money well spent.

Everyone except the jew frats.

Frats = Fats

>Here, being in a frat opens opportunities for work after college too, aka nepotism
It could, if you need nepotism. My uncle went to USC in the 1980s and only had one dealing with a frat brother...and the frat brother screwed him over. He told his son, currently at a "Junior Ivy" university, to skip frats and focus on internships. He got one at multinational bank making that pays him $80K per year (not bad for being an undergrad junior).

btw, frats have been degenerate for a long time. I know a guy who was in a frat during the mid-1960s. At one party he saw a train being run on a sorority girl. She was so drunk that she was unconscious.

My uncle said he used to play a game where you threw a knife between each other's legs, and slowly closed your legs closer together. He was surprised when I said I hadn't played it before.