Do you get angry at Chinese people over the coronavirus plague?

Attached: chinese woman 2.jpg (1000x667, 101.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7g3j1bayTpI
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.qa/text/angry coronavirus plague/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes
I am Taiwanese and will NEVER forgive the Chinese for releasing Wuhan Pneumonia into the world.

No.

I was going to say something but after seeing your flag I won't. I hope this thread dies.

But is it true that a lot of Taiwanese worship Moses?

youtube.com/watch?v=7g3j1bayTpI

angry at CCP and Wuhan biolab staffs

Attached: 000184830_640.jpg (640x360, 22.81K)

No, I'm happy and thank them for forcing normalfags to be miserable while I thrived and enjoyed my neetbux and the endless seethe festival around me

No. Random mutations happen all the time.
As long as humans eat meat, there will always be animal-human transmission. It happens.

The swine flu originated in Mexico, the Spanish flu in America, Ebola/MonkeyPox/Aids in Africa,
Black death in kyrgyzstan.

Blaming people for literally random events is nonsense.

No, because really they’re all victims of The Party also. The people I really can’t stand are uppity, more-equal-than-others chinks who obviously are privileged in china and connected, escaped from china and moved to a civilized country, and then turn around to shill for their former homeland. E.g. the spoiled kids of Party apparatchiks

I always Kek at how coronavirus is literally called the wuhan respiratory syndrome in Chinese but the media is so cucked they had to invent the word “Covid”

There is a surprisingly large evangelical population in Taiwan

are you the nigger moving to Taiwan? Wuhan Pneumonia is a coronavirus, the media didn't just make up the term COVID you retard

>because really they’re all victims of The Party also
how is the party responsible for the pandemic?

>Blaming people for literally random events is nonsense.
Agreed, but you can blame the government of those people for refusing to inform the rest of the world about said virus before its population spread it to the four corners of the world
If China didn't have such an autistic view on appearing 'weak' this virus would have been stamped out before it went global

But people were warned in January 2020, and yet just as the Pharoah did not heed the warning of Moses so too did many warnings get ignored because his heart was hardened.

Attached: early 2020 corona chan meme.png (1872x1372, 252.28K)

you need to be murdered
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.qa/text/angry coronavirus plague/

As a Chinese, I love Lithuanian men so much. I hope a Lithuanian men creampies my pussy.

No. Not because I dont think covid came from China but because I think covid is literally just another flu strain

As a Chinese, I love Indian men. Did you know as Buddhists, us Chinese worship certain Indian people?

As a Chinese, I love British men, I hope a British guy creampies my pussy.

No, only at globohomo for bullshitting us and at braindead people for passively accepting it all and believing every single word that comes out of the holy rectangle.

Attached: 1655422072904.jpg (750x784, 64.08K)

As a Chinese, i love danish men. Did you know a Danish prince married a Chinese woman and had children with her? I love Denmark!

I'm Dutch.

I love Dutch men. They are so handsome and they are good at building windmills and dams.

Thank you.
I like Chinese food.