Foreigners fangirling America juices my motivation

Does this happen to you about your cunt?

Also why do Russians sound so robotic in English do they sound robotic in Russian?

Attached: natasha on america.webm (500x360, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z-eZNtXPFck?t=663
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Foreigners fangirling America juices my motivation
thirdie activities

She dreams about football players? You just know what's going to happen when she comes here

She’s Russian that’s a foregone conclusion

>red cops

Attached: euros covet this.jpg (600x600, 25.63K)

Why are people still talking about this ugly autistic russian lesbian

she is never going to fuck you and all her blog videos are boring as shit

although it can unjuice me as well. this guy only talks in reddit memes and vidya references making me cringe nonstop
>bruh my drip swagging hard right now like Jay Z when he modeled for Nike in 2011 for dey new kicks
>bruh fr dis mountain in Georgia is like my discord mod haha shit busses yooo dis water wet as Fiji bruh iceyy sheesh yo no cap
guy looks at some ancient ruins and starts talking about le memey drumpf Reddit dripping sauce.
fucking zoomers

Attached: nfkrz-3.jpg (900x750, 80.58K)

Natasha looks very tall in this video what's her height

modern American media sucks. With music being the one exception.

She's going to fuck a black guy once, then marry a white American, but will fight with his family, divorce and marry a first gen immigrant Russian Jew

She's a lesbian, she isn't going to marry a guy at all

>She's going to fuck a black guy once, then marry a white American,
Many such cases

Attached: DVF5wDNU0AAyTCj.jpg (591x662, 72.03K)

I can't stand watching this money hungry fag anymore when he started sucking up to bald and bankrupt and name dropping him in every video I tuned out

Why're you projecting so hard Bingwang?

I was watching for based Vyacheslav and the OP is from HIS channel

His anecdote is very interesting to me also about how Americans delegate tasks
youtu.be/z-eZNtXPFck?t=663

Attached: Tennessee Boxes.webm (500x360, 2.84M)

>Many such cases
it's the guy's fault at that point desu.
It's not like they hid the kid from them.

>I can't stand watching this money hungry fag anymore when he started sucking up to bald and bankrupt and name dropping him in every video I tuned out
his last video was almost an exact clone of a bald video too kek except remove the good interactions with strangers, all history, and add special-ed retard tier dialogue. I swear he said "dis fire yo" like 500 times

Our biology teacher in middle school made it a point to tell us that you can have a mixed race kid even if both parents are white if an ancestor was black. Maybe he was naive enough to believe that was the case lol

Why are western incels so obsessed with russian foids?

They're hot. It's not just Russians but Slavic women in general

Because Russian women are beautiful and God's gift to earth?

They’re like SEA women mail order brides but attractive

Every eastern European girl is dying for American cock.

>She dreams about football players? You just know what's going to happen when she comes here
she already came (heh) years ago
>She's going to fuck a black guy once
she did 2x in Russia kek

Attached: OHN---.jpg (2001x1887, 782.85K)

He's going to put a coffee colored baby in her womb

I think those things can happen. But they statistically insignificant, and highly unlikely.
99.999999999999/100 cases, she just cheated.

I just wonder whats geoinformatiikan on on their heads. When a fat horny Amerikan incel mail orders a slavoid foid, does he really expect her to be loyal?

>white girl literally dreaming about BL4CK BVLLS
many such cases

Deranged

It's realistic though

amerifats probably like slavoids cause they are all malnourished skellys which is like royalty over there

>Why are western incels so obsessed with russian foids?
1. What the fuck is a foid? That sounds like Intel shit
2. I said above I wasn't watching this whore I was watching Russian Plus a guy that's actually charismatic and not some robotic SJW with depression
3. I said I was juiced by people in other counties praising America because it gives me a little boost since we take so much for granted. DIDNT MENTION her appearance
4. Go fuck yourself chump
5. America #1

Attached: BARE-PAGANS.webm (720x576, 1.72M)

Damn he’s not even attractive... the 6 ft+ giga niggas with muscles here would have a field day there

>Damn he’s not even attractive.
He makes up for it big time with his 12 inch black mamba

Why are slavic women like this bros...