Protests to be held next weekend around Australia against sexism and in solidarity with American abortion rights

Protests to be held next weekend around Australia against sexism and in solidarity with American abortion rights.

Attached: 5419yabjop791.png (1080x1080, 835.71K)

Australians boys stand in solidarity with American girls.

Some people had a dream of not been virgin anymore, that dream is ended.

get a life. we don't think of you at all.

The National Party leader is in political trouble here for not making any statement about roe v wade. I fucking hate this foreign politics getting injected here

why? why do these people act like they are Americans? why do they care about American issues? Don't they have anything better to do

based. my city is having one too

we WILL protest for American rights

>Abortion was officially decriminalized in South Australia in 2021

Attached: 235B2D65-181B-4783-898E-F3F488B0BFA8.jpg (1200x630, 48.35K)

the Anglosphere is just America&Co(lonies)

Gay Panic defense was only banned in South Australia in dec 2020

it up to the states. people are free to choose how they want to be governed. that's so fucking pathetic. the whole world really lives in our shadow. how embarrassing.

The world is so American-centric, this is too cringe and pathetic and we can't even blame America for it. One thing is that their brands and forms of entertainment are popular, but the fact their politics are is on the rest of the world. Like my fellow countrymansaid, it's like they have nothing better to do.

I understand abortion for birth defects and in cases where the mother would be harmed
But I don't get how so many people can be OK with killing babies

Abortions also harm women and traumatize them for life.

>how embarrassing.
Why? The American Empire has run the world for the last 80 years, what else were you expecting?

Especially when they do it out of social pressure.

It also haunts their pussies

literally rent free

why the fuck does every other country care so much about what happens here?

i think it’s just lack of education on human biology. most people just don’t know that babies become cognizant just a few weeks in.

have you been to a check cashing store? almost everyone who uses those places are worthless and should have never existed. If less stupid people exist then non-stupid people have more resources to succeed.

Abortion is eugenic because women who want to kill their babies are obviously not fit to be mothers and those genes shouldn't be passed on

I doubt that when the average walmart shopper is barely conscious and the average walmart employee has the IQ of a goldfish.

What's up with westerners and protesting American issues, same thing happened when Saint Floyd was killed
Pic unrelated

Attached: 287092700_1209481179794462_5278811183071443373_n.jpg (720x720, 50.09K)

why would something brave and empowering traumatize women.