I don't get it

I don't get it

Attached: 1655402665864.jpg (777x503, 109.07K)

me on the right

Actually Lincoln was a Dagestan native. Hence his Muslim beard.

Idk what rino means, but L*ncoln killed more Americans (2-to-1 k/d) than any other man in history.

what the fuck is a rino

Republican in name only, basically a Neoconservative lite.

based

god why are americans so stupid. They allude red and blue team to be the exact same thing they were 150 years ago

Attached: 1436224365738674wq.png (645x773, 53.2K)

But Lincoln was a Rino. Before the party switch, the Reps were progressives and Dems were conservatives.

lincolh had three horns, r etards. How didn't you know it buy know?

The left have gone completely insane. They've somehow surpassed Republicans when Obama was elected. There isn't much to understand really.

What is the maga endgame

Unintentional balkanization of america followed by a reconstruction into a soviet after a decade long civil war.

Attached: trumpism marxism.webm (270x480, 2.99M)

Qtards are actually awful, though, and Lincoln would be very upset with modern day Republican populists.

The point of the strip is to show how far things have fallen from the norm. A better example would be Nixon: the guy who negotiated with China, who created the EPA, and who created Amtrak. All out of political necessity, but things even a demon like him would do just to stay popular. This is at direct odds with modern Republican isolationism, de-regulation, and car policy. Nixon legitimately had one great speech when he spoke about the energy crisis, comments that are still relevant today. Reagan moreso, as he was elected on a staunchly interventionist platform and invaded multiple countries successfully during his time (which Bush Jr later tried and failed to replicate). Reagan would be especially despondent with today's Republican party, even though he'd agree on abortion and gay marriage bans he'd have American forces in Ukraine two months ago.

both side have. This country is going to eat itself alive

reelecting trump and when that doesn't happen destroying the republican party, creating a one party state that leads to gun control. This is when they will supposedly rise up and start shooting people. They are already broadcasting this with new election fraud claims in any election they loose, and a big shitstorm is expected in the midterms if Biden cannot win a decisive majority.

It was a huge mistake not executing every slave owner and their pet niggers

>and Lincoln would be very upset with modern day Republican populists.
I think he would be more puzzled as to why the conservative party are so degenerate.

Lincoln can fuck his own asshole with the fat black dick he loved so much

Aye!

loved them so much he wanted to send them back to africa