Moving to Taiwan next month. Got a teaching job that pays $25 an hour

Moving to Taiwan next month. Got a teaching job that pays $25 an hour.
Anyone here live in Taiwan? What's it like?

Attached: fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000[1].jpg (750x1000, 79.14K)

>Taiwan
What's that? You mean Chinese Taipei?

No. I mean the country of Taiwan. The China that is actually nice and not a shithole like CCP China is.

>pays $25 an hour.
You know what a Taiwanese dollar is worth right?

Yes. $750 Taiwanese dollars an hour. Around $25.23 USD.

>moving to a foreign country to make $25/hr

I don't know where you live but that is more than I was making in America.

report back here when you move, me an msny others will be interested to hear more

Oh it's you again. They don't like blacks, sorry. In fact they hate you because you're the source of so much crime and disease.

Attached: oh.jpg (855x124, 33.99K)

>China
Lol

Attached: 1639979193681.webm (300x266, 187.91K)

Why are Chink women like this?

Attached: 1643586494351.webm (720x1280, 749.99K)

You ain't gonna get paid an you are just a hostage of us to prevent mainland chinks to invade us.

What are you going to teach, English? how did you even get a job there?
I'd like to live at least a couple years in an Asian country tbqh

>Chinkcel edited the original image
HOLY FUCKING SEETHE

Attached: 1633591074550.webm (408x720, 1.88M)

Spics not welcomed here. No visa granted.

:(

I'm curious, are you an actual mainland chinksect diaspoo or are you one of those delusional thais whose great grandmother was raped by a chinese opium smuggler and now you larp like you can trace your lineage back to the qing dynasty

If you allowed me to join the Taiwanese Navy I would gladly do it but you faggots don't.
I just posted my resume online and got multiple emails asking if I want to work in Taiwan. Apparently they have a huge deficit of English teachers in Taiwan so there are more jobs than people. It's very easy to get hired if you have a degree. I will be teaching English, science and math. I got multiple offers within only a few days of posting my application online and chose the one with the best pay.

>thirsts for Asian women
>angry none of them want him so he jerks to videos of them getting beaten
kek many such monkey cases

Based but he's literally black, no burger president - not Biden nor Trump - is going to pay a ransom for him.

Attached: 1644730209313.jpg (595x445, 31.49K)

Taiwan is for Taiwanese only. None of you are welcomed here. Go to Japan instead.

>No. I mean the country of Taiwan. The China that is actually nice and not a shithole like CCP China is.

Attached: 1624828361995.jpg (2048x2048, 418.7K)

See I'm just someone who knows op is black and literally hates China because he got rejected by Chinese girls. There's lots of reasons to be skeptical of China but I'm calling this monkey out because he's just being pathetic.

What a fucking pathetic uncle tom chud. I bet this dumb motherfucker unironically voted for trump.

>Apparently they have a huge deficit of English teachers in Taiwan
No one wants to learn English from an African. they want proper white teachers.

Attached: 1654852136688.jpg (720x720, 66.31K)

Join the American navy instead. Which one you join doesn't matter cause you'll die for us anyways.

why do americans think taiwan is china?

I'm still in college but if I ever get a job that pays more in another country I'll take it. I've always wanted to travel around the world.
Good luck man

I have fucked multiple Chinese women. I can post my tinder convos if you want.

Attached: Chinks and niggers.jpg (1080x1427, 304.14K)

Wow I suddenly feel the urge to go to Taiwan now!

I wont die. Last war between the Chinese and Americans had a 10 to 1 Chinese to white death ratio.

>Republic of China

Fucking based. Hope that monkey dies for you.

Attached: 1630785566517.jpg (905x619, 24.75K)

I'm white. Why are you so retarded?

are americans aware that the imperialist mainland party that instituted that name has been vanquished and the vast majority of young taiwanese identify as taiwanese only?

If you're not bothered by very high population density and Asian autism then you'll probably like it. It's a decently well run country and if you're white you'll get quite a lot of attention from women. It's small though but only a short plane trip away from places like HK, Japan, China, Vietnam etc

>tinder convos
lol
lmao

Chink in hardcore seethe mode. I fucked so many Chinese women it's unreal.

Attached: 1503566914756.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

>now wants to be white
You will never be white. Whites actually deserve respect, you don't.

>thirsts for Asian women he can't have
>angry none of them want him so he jerks to videos of them getting beaten by sheboons
Like clockwork.

>Mentally ill Chinese user can't tell posters apart
kek