Another night in Brazil where all the cringe stuff I did years ago creeps around and steal me sleep

>another night in Brazil where all the cringe stuff I did years ago creeps around and steal me sleep

Do you suffer from remembering from the past in your cunt? Which country doesn't suffer with worries?

Attached: imagem_2022-06-26_002607987.png (481x406, 119.19K)

get over it, you cant change past

when i had to start working i stopped caring about that and none of it bothers me anymore.

It's not about working, it's about doing anything that fills your time and your mind. You could achieve the same by working out, running, having a fucking girlfriend or kids, etc...

I do all those things but still got some cringe stuff I always remember

>sperg out with a girl talking about panslavism and then when was sexxing her got a whiskey dick
>used to fortinite floss dance jokingly and my ex gf looked at me with disgust

these are my worries now I cnat fucking sleep

Yeah that's actually pretty bad.

Attached: 1653418189458.gif (498x334, 56.48K)

You're just immature, there's a ton of normies are childish as you are. I stopped being a fucking kid when people kept telling me that

i know

Attached: imagem_2022-06-26_003850983.png (255x253, 59.91K)

nigga all that shit happened like 3 years ago

brassinyymi..

>Do you suffer from remembering from the past in your cunt?
Everyday, I've been taking pills to sleep because it would normally take me 2-3 hours to sleep

Is there a name for this?

Hi Brazilian, I'm also from Brazil. Hello.

Hello Brazilian friend

>Do you suffer from remembering from the past in your cunt?
Ohh it's so regular for men. Things I did Thinking they were funny then remembering how cringey theywere in hindsight. Gives me sleepless nights. Especially leaking stupid personal information to non trustworthy people

hello hello :)

I just got home from a rave
I kissed a girl there, she was very pretty
Actually she came to me with her friend because he wanted to kiss me, but I told her I'm not gay, so she went for me instead.
This is extremely demoralizing
A friend of mine that was with me in the party kissed several girls effortlessly, they all went to him first
I'm probably an ugly ass mofo and to make it all worse I'm mentally ill (probably some degree of autism)
This is why I usually avoid parties
Being ugly and autistic is the worse disgrace God could cast upon someone
I cannot take it anymore

Attached: pepn.jpg (600x630, 36.45K)

>5858
cool

What's it called and how do we stop it? It seems like at least 5 people in this thread suffer from this.

My two last neurons talking to each other

Way too much than i should

Move out from wherever you live, cut ties with everyone, take upon a new identity and live a new life as a rōnin