I deny responsibility for the outcome of the Iraq War...

I deny responsibility for the outcome of the Iraq War. We gave Iraqis had a chance to build a new and better country and they pissed it away. Iraqi blood is on the hands of their fellow Iraqis, not ours.

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581.jpg (1100x1007, 62.45K)

Ok but why don't you kill yourself

I don't want to hurt my family and, who knows, things might actually get better one day

Attached: 1621759245045.jpg (745x669, 79.5K)

Saddam was right all along.

Attached: 1564987051227.png (483x470, 183.71K)

yeah

Yeah MENA is like LatAm, it needs a strong man to hold it together. All those who tried to spread democracy in the Middle East have plowed the sea.

Democracy semi-works in Latin America, but Arabs can't hold together a democracy for shit.

Great argument, thank you.

>invade a country that din't do anything to the usa
>fuck up everything for decades
>it's not our fault
american moment

That's one war I'm okay with. Shia are better than sunnoids

yes thats precisely why we had to kill him!

>remove a tyrant
>give them billions of dollars to rebuild
Probably a lot of countries wouldn't mind getting "fucked up" like that

Saddam was a right cunt but the funny thing is the Gulf War was definitely not his fault. The Kuwaitis were 100% stealing his oil and I don’t blame him for getting salty, but underestimating American will to get into a fight over it was a real room temperature IQ move.

Everyone always underestimates our conviction and willingness to get into a shooting war. It’s been the case since 1776. Many such cases. I fear the King Monkey is also underestimating our will to go at it in Eastern Europe and I hope he doesn’t go full retard.

Attached: gulf war day 1.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

>remove a tyrant
they didn't ask you, some people are better off a strong leader and states.
You can't forced people to be like you, even if your model is better.

>american moment

shall we discuss some famous french moments all over the world, mon ami?

This but 100% unironically. Every single Iraqi that died after the fall of Baghdad was their own fault for starting a pointless civil war that the Americans actively tried to stop.

Attached: everything-i-say-is-right.png (406x271, 50.86K)

france is pretty much irrelevant nowdays, just the regrettable lybia thing, whatever happened there..

All true but this has grave implications for globalism and liberalism which globalists and liberals refuse to confront. Can't really blame US leaders for believing the universalist dogma.

WHATEVER HAPPENED THERE?

Attached: Phil.jpg (299x169, 3.39K)

that animal khadafi, can't even say his name

>You can't forced people to be like you,
Oh yes we can