On all seriousness, how many coutries do you find interesting...

On all seriousness, how many coutries do you find interesting? When I was a child I used to find a lot of countries interesting, nowadays not so much, I think the internet has ruined part of the uniqueness. I only find Japan interesting these days

Attached: E4icXJ8VUAQ-elX.jpg (1125x1500, 287.84K)

>I only find Japan interesting these days
that's because you're a faggot
>When I was a child I used to find a lot of countries interesting, nowadays not so much
that's because you're a faggot, old and grumpy
I had never a tad of interest for other countries and it keeps like that

Western Europe and that's about it.

>I only find Japan interesting these days
You're just a faggot like the Argie said
It might be because I'm from such a small country but I find ALL countries interesting.

Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. Anywhere with tight little Asian pussy

Attached: 1655012057542.jpg (750x1333, 113.43K)

I find a lot more countries interesting than when I was a kid because I had a very basic perception of them with little to no interaction with anyone from them

think the only ones I don't find terribly interesting are western african countries, the tiny carribean nations, some of the SEA countries

nice try buglover
japanese people are two faces and hypocrite, no matter how good you treat them they’ll never feel comfortable with you they will only pretend to be your friend just cause they think hiding feelings it’s the only way to interact people, they’re like robots stop simping japan scumbag you won’t get anything from them they didn’t contribute to science till XXI century, it was a feudal shithole till the XX century, americans force them to industrialization and only with the american help they were able to industrialize and rebuild the country, they can’t do nothing without the american influence

Every country, it's just that now I understand that I'll never have money or time to visit them so the interest drops significantly

Extremely based

>On all seriousness
It's IN all seriousness, stupid fucking ESL.

Russia and Greenland since I was a kid.

dont be mean
this is a loving supportive community

>nooo you can't love japan... because... because you just CANT okay???

Attached: 1649843614188.png (2048x1777, 1.7M)

Attached: 1651873254781.gif (488x490, 503.59K)

Any Asian country really.
I don't find the Americas nor Europe interesting.

when I was a kid I thought the USA looked interresting, but as an adult I just wanna stay at home, maybe visit my neighbouring countries.

Chuds
Chads

Simple as

I find every country to be interesting, to be honest. Not because all of them are great, but because of the human experience of being there; a fresh point of view.

>is that a small quirky and semi obscure country?
>wait... it's population is... BLACK?!?!?!?

Attached: 1652897883826.gif (400x369, 508.49K)

>japanese people are two faces and hypocrite, no matter how good you treat them they’ll never feel comfortable with you they will only pretend to be your friend just cause they think hiding feelings it’s the only way to interact people
Is it any different than Latin America?

America because that's where the most important developments in current society are happening, for better or for worse. Japan because Japan.