Do people in your country like Boobs or butts?

Do people in your country like Boobs or butts?

Attached: 1632697747206 (1).webm (478x850, 1.96M)

I just like reporting these garbage threads

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED

Attached: 572.jpg (1920x1080, 134.8K)

i unironically find disgusting protuberous type of woman
I would rather prefer skinny girl flat chest and medium size ass over anything else

America used to idolize thin women and busty bimbos. Nowadays the most desirable physical features are a phatass and overall full figure. It's because niggas became the new rockstars and they prefer the body types of black females, which is bottom-heavy.

No, it's because a big ass is great

Attached: Al_McWhiggin.jpg (933x1185, 138.7K)

PAWGs need love too. Your body shaming is thankfully going the way of the dinosaur as more and more women embrace body positivity and let themselves get thicc thighs tummies and asses.

That was not the national sentiment at all until the 2010s. Janette Jackson, Halle Berry, all even the black women sex symbols of the 2000s, 90s etc were slim figured. And the stereotype was that white women and Asian women couldn't have asses.

>T.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 3.88K)

Cocks

I like boobs

idk i like cock & balls

I don't care

dunno why but i dislike her
also shes not as shapely as she appears but dresses well + camera position/perspective

It’s cope because of America being so fucking fat, if you like thin bodies you’re gonna have a bad time in this country.

because she burns coal

probably a neighbourhood thing
you have gym culture, other countries have the same diet but no fitness maymays

shut up hitler

im german not austrian

say you're sorry for what you've done to the jewish people

Do you really think janny just leaves all this crap up by accident? This is the worst moderated board outside of Any Forums, not even joking.

ignore the other brazilians ITT, Bundazil loves bunda

Attached: coke_colors.jpg (1080x1080, 71.73K)