How do you clean you up a country without genocide?

How do you incentivise the worst people to stop being bad people?

I’m talking about people like
Drug dealers
Drug users
Shoplifters
Alcoholics
etc etc

Attached: C2D60EFE-982D-44E7-8985-99F76708927A.jpg (639x607, 53.03K)

Wondering the same about right wing chuds and unvaccinated killers

Happy cake day

I have an idea. Its a combination of s0y and death penalty

I’m talking about an individual, I can’t hand out the death penalty and we aren’t really allowed to have absolute power as an individual anymore because if the whole holocaust thing

>Drug dealer
>Drug user
>Shoplifter
>Alcoholic
>right wing chud
>unvaccinated killer
All me and you can't stop me.

here just kicking the foreigners out would solve most problems

stalinism only way to eliminate bad elements from your country

The Philippines has taken a rather hard stance on drugs, effectively resorting to genocide. But hey, at least it gets the job done.

You’re not allowed to kick the foreigners out of Israel because they pretend it’s their right to have the land and people feel bad for them because of the holocaust

Please see pic related :)

Attached: E1DE9951-5605-46B4-AD13-8DE126965647.jpg (868x1280, 89.33K)

Your kicking yourselves out?

So basically Imo, theres 2 types of criminals.
1. Those who once got into the wrong direction and are now unable to stop (maybe some gang shit where you cant leave, or that society shits on you if you have a criminal past and thus also a huge hole in your C.V., etc)
2. Those who do it because they say 'uh yeah its just 1 year so what? I get out of jail and do it again!'
Therefore there should be some kind of "strike system" like in the US but instead of permanent jail (those of type 2. are alright with living on tax money) there should be a death penalty after a certain amount of points collected through a criminal catalog where certain crimes have certain points associated to them.
BUT people should also be shown a perspective. Better jails, more jobs and education offers, maybe even incentivise industries to take in rehabilitated criminals.
You COULD also just privatize jails like in the US but this basically just leads to some gulag like forced labour with shitty living standards which makes the people even more bitter and miserable minded. Therefore give them skandi prisons but with discipline (and compassion). Some people abuse weakness and if youre nice to them they will just say "heh I can do what I want). Thus the whole cuddle it out path doesnt work for everyone.

Where would all the Jews go tho?

Attached: 1618911107173.png (2672x1576, 1.7M)

Cool cartoon bro, stalin still only remembered for genociding the working class tho

he buck broke your nazi grandfathers mate. no hate. as nazis believed strong wills it.

Attached: 5.png (500x499, 226.97K)

You cut social spending, increase policing, generally create an environment where the lower class cannot breed and has no access to luxuries and cannot fall back on crime. That weeds out all the parasites.

Russians got killed 12 to 1 most of the time, the only thing that he broke was his own will to live, nevertheless he died weeping in the floor as a fat old loser

he was a loser then idk what winner means. dude become lord emperor of half of eurasia coming from bumpfuck village of georgia. also its good thing that war is not tdm match that team with most kills win. :D

Lol more like 1.2 to 1

Limit exposure to harmful culture that adolescents are exposed to through media and social media, e.g. music videos glorifying crime, etc.

High density requires high trust. Anyone trying to push high density in a low trust society, or god forbid trying to push high density and low trust simultaneously, is creating the conditions for low impulse antisocial behaviour.

Conservatives just genuinely don't like white people and don't want a cohesive white society because ethnically unified countries are more difficult to scam in and be a parasite in. Conservatives desire low-trust societies, not high-trust ones. They are concerned with unearned income and parasitic rents. There is no adequate representation for working class white men, why should they participate in a system which does not offer any hope for their interests?

Humans rose to the top of the food chain by being cooperative hunters that could communicate.
Breaking these bonds and atomization is a control mechanism.
Low trust societies are fast-motion entropy in action.

Liberalism is a failed ideology. It doesn't stand the test of time, because it prioritizes individual, chaotic hedonistic desires over the necessity of preserving the environment.
This short-sighted way of seeing the world caused most of the issues we're experiencing today in the western world:
- pollution and low quality of food and water
- mass extinction of animal species
- atomization of the individual
- consumerism
- rise of degenerate ideologies and STD infections in the population
- globalization leading to repeated pandemics and more pollution (transport ships)
- mass migration of non-compatible ethnicities and religions to the West

Individual liberty (atomization), multiculturalism (rootless, movable, exploitable underclass labour force), homosexuality (narcissism, antisocial behaviour), hatred of religion (incoherent metaphysics, worship of the state) are all products of and/or directly beneficial for multinational corporations.

Attached: low-trust multicultural society.jpg (912x1200, 193.55K)

>lonely
>never satisfied
>nobody enjoyed his company
>depressed
>remembered as a complete loser
>had anxiety problems like a teenage girl
>fat

Yeah he was surely one of life’s winners

Attached: AAECFCFC-1F49-4061-9ED1-A0EC5F47C4AB.jpg (986x797, 107.56K)