Have you tried pregabalin(lyrica)?

have you tried pregabalin(lyrica)?
I took 900mg 5 hours ago and I am pretty chill

Attached: 1642442773613.jpg (3968x2976, 2.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Pregabalin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Common side effects include headache, dizziness, sleepiness, confusion, trouble with memory, poor coordination, dry mouth, problem with vision, and weight gain.
>Serious side effects may include angioedema, drug misuse, and an increased suicide risk
Sounds awesome dood

No
I only take ambien and sometimes xanax

whats thta

here
it feels like a mini MDMA session, it takes anxiety away and you want to talk and socialize with people etc, it lasts 10-12 hours and it peaks 3-4 hours after you take it

Attached: pregabal.jpg (1530x888, 377.84K)

Lyricabro what happened to your taper? Did you finish it and now you're getting high again?
Personally I've just been drinking for a few days but I will get some weed next week and then proceed to binge that. Really want some lyrica but I sadly have no supply...

Attached: 1639744224804.jpg (859x1208, 910.15K)

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Pregabalin here
it's prescribed for nerve pain or something like that and for anxiety but it's not a benzo, it's a GABA drug

Attached: 1024px-Lyrica_150mg_box_in_Finland_20110618.jpg (800x600, 44.44K)

no I think I haven't finished my taper, I mean today I took 900mg to get high after a long time and the last few weeks I usually take 75mg when I feel some things which I think are withdrawals, like anxiety for some reason and confusion etc
this mylan pregabalin x56 150mg costs 10 euros and you can buy it in any pharmacy here without a prescription because of some stupid loop hole LOL

Attached: mylan pregabalin.jpg (1156x867, 99.15K)

No, what does it do

here are the effects
pregabalin is the name of the substance and it was first made by pfizer and they named it Lyrica but when the patent expired, many other companies started making the same thing but with a different name

Attached: drug.jpg (720x960, 80.16K)

>headache
Never had that and never heard of anyone else having this so idk
>dizziness, sleepiness, confusion, trouble with memory, poor coordination, dry mouth, problem with vision
All come with the sedating effects of the drug. It's less noticable than alcohol really.
>weight gain.
Makes good taste better so that's why
>angioedema
Never heard of this but this actually sounds pretty bad
>drug misuse, and an increased suicide risk
Drug misuse comes with anything that makes you feel better. Gabapentinoids aren't that addictive compared to even a lot of prescription drugs.
No idea about the suicide risk but antidepressants apparently make you way more prone to that and they are what are given to suicidal people.
Basically modern psychiatry is not developed enough to actually understand what the fuck they are dealing with and they just end up giving bandaids which might work for some people...
Yeah I've occasionally talked to you for like 9 months and remember you telling me so. I really fucking wish it was legal here as well since It's not very addicting at all. Not that it doesn't have withdrawals but although it makes me feel so fucking good it doesn't have the same draw as alcohol or cannabis as an example. That and also the fact that you can't realy do it for many days because you won't feel anything....
75mg a day? You have mostly tapered off then, at least from what I remember. Weren't you taking like 600mg or something daily at one point?
I'm just drunk now but really wish I had something better. Gabapentinoids make me feel like a normal person but they don't really prescribe them for anxiety here sadly so I'm stuck feeling like an empty husk....

I was taking 3 x 150mg a day for like 1.5-2 months I think, but yeah I think I can feel the withdrawals if I don't take a 75mg calsule

it's not exactly legal here, I mean I think I told you that I but I will say it again, you can get pregabalin, gabapentin, baclofen, seroquel and some other drugs without a prescription while the boxes say they need a prescription, this is because these drugs don't belong to some lists of hard drugs which are banned/regulated so it's some kind of loop hole

I also vape this, I vaped like 7-8ml in a month lol

Attached: thc distillate.jpg (1704x1266, 548.68K)

Only psychoactive thing you can get here without a prescription is DXM really. And even then the cough syrup is full of sorbitol so you have to do an an exctraction process if you don't want a horrible diarrahea and to be puking your guts out... Apparently codeine is also somewhat available OTC but it is hidden so you have to ask for it and the pharmacists don't have to sell you it. And it's also full or sorbitol....Never tried getting it because of this.
Really weird that you can get seroquel (antipsychotic) without prescription... It's quite commonly prescribed here for stuff like insomnia but I think it's kind of retarded how easily it's prescribed really...
According to my dad and my sister it sucks and leaves you really groggy in the morning + causes weight gain.
How much THC? I can go through like 10g of good weed in a week when I really want to be high 24/7 xd

Attached: 1647997513189.gif (471x498, 1.44M)

Pathetic.

no idea man, I think I read somewhere that 1ml of THC distillate is 3-3.5g of weed but I am not sure

Attached: 1541122440616.jpg (800x680, 241.92K)

You are starting to sound like a pharmaceutical salesman for this bullshit

yeah in the the late 1990s and early 2000s I was a salesman for Purdue Pharma and I was trying to get as many prescriptions as possible

Depends on how much mg of thc it has but normally a gram of weed has around 15-30% thc nowdays. It's actually quite high but it being illegal has lead to it being refined to be more strong. I get some pretty good stuff thanks to contacts and also deep web orders. Do keep in mind that I mostly just make edibles also.

Aren't you Greeks big in the shipping industry? There has to be something coming off those ships that is more worth your time.

yeah we have the biggest fleet of carbo ships I think, in the past it used to be like 23% of the whole shipping fleet, now I think it's like 17% of the whole shipping fleet

actually wiki says that for 2022 we have 22% of the world's total merchant fleet