What's going on, big guy?

What's going on, big guy?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-06-25-22h24m34s084.png (720x720, 559.48K)

Sam Hyde is a piece of shit and a pedophile.

What an absolute Chad

I don't get the appeal of MDE. It isn't funny to me. Nor else the rest of live action adult swim humor like Tim & Eric.

>hyde thread

Attached: 1626880091568.gif (280x158, 792.98K)

Found the collateral damage. I'm sure you were traumatized by his stand-up

I like him

Attached: CE82A276-074E-420C-9A9D-C672450EEF69.jpg (1242x803, 333.79K)

Some of his sketches were good though, such as the one in OPs pic. But he was very hit and miss, similar to Key & Peele in terms of consistency.

I like to think of Hyde as the white Eric Andre, but also on the other side of the political spectrum which basically makes him a nazi by todays standards. Also doesn’t help that he has a MASSIVE victimhood complex and is thoroughly “red pilled”, so it’s impossible for anyone who wants to interview/work with him to form a connection because from his perspective everything revolves around jews, conspiracies etc.

Sounds like a cool guy to me

his old content is hilarious, most of it dissapeer unfortunately with the lose of this first youtube channel
nowdays i don't really follow what he does but he seems less funnier, he's getting old

wow he's just like me

>le 2016 meme man

Also, Hyde is obsessed with Any Forums. He keeps very close tabs on several boards and even thinks of himself as some kind of representative of the Any Forums culture.

based

The one where he was a Twitter event at a comedy club and just went on a rant about gays was the best

Sam Hyde has been good lately with his gumroad shit. That said, he already seems to be getting burnt out

Praise Allah he is a true follower of the prophet Muhammad PBUH

Nicolas Cage?

When's the game coming out, Sam?
I know you make these threads, or at least your little gang of zoomers do.
Give us info. I'm not gonna watch your podcast. Put it in a clip.

t. troon

He doesn’t have to do anything to be funny he just has to exist

I’ve seen him respond to people calling him out on Any Forums funnily enough

Why would you lie to my face? What's going on, big guy?

Attached: 4zFab5BN.jpg (512x512, 39.27K)