I took a course in Asian American History in the spring semester...

I took a course in Asian American History in the spring semester. I kinda hate this country now after learning how racist it has been towards us through its entire history

Attached: 1640128435872.jpg (550x503, 26.68K)

I agree except dont include asian american females, only yellow males have been discriminated against.
Also it’s not the US but the entire world.
Nobody suffers more than us yellow males

Surprised no one ever mentions the Japanese detention camps during WW2.

Konichiwa dude! I don’t care about specific Asian types because I dig all Asian chicks. They’re so docile and tight, can you hook me up?

Oh yeah?

>T.historian major

Attached: Zoomers pepe.jpg (600x647, 47.76K)

well duh. they come here and take jobs from natives. why wouldn't they be hated?

American railroads actively recruited Chinese people in China itself

yeah indeed

greedy industrialists undermine the american worker with chinese scabs. both worthy of utmost scorn

No one is making you stay here Mr Wong and Nguyen.

Jobs aren't predestined to folk.

go back

You are American, your family tree is not important and should not influence your life/behavior

Attached: Pepe long.png (423x250, 102.14K)

Us yellow folk are discriminated wherever we go, even in our home countries
We truly suffer

Attached: c436e3d6fe7e1ecc3561bfdf9263129b.jpg (650x366, 32.57K)

that's only true for wypipo. everyone else has to internalize every historical grievance

>Also it’s not the US but the entire world.

>asian american history

why is that subversive garbage even allowed to be taught there

What is wrong with teaching the truth about this country? Do you think America's racist history should be hidden from people?

>dont include asian american females
AKHTUALLLYYYY
Asian (or I guess more specifically Chinese, can't be bothered to google) were banned from coming to the US for decades
All that time deprived of white penis... the horror

I hated this country after learning about the Anti-Federalists.

How is it subversive. You don't really get to decide on that.

Just dress like one of those pretty boy kpop fags and you'll have white pussy lining up around the block. If you're not good looking that has nothing to do with being asian, ugly people of any race are discriminated

I was gonna say Pajeets but at least they have a culture built on love. I can't name one Oriental country for which that's true; non-SEA monkey at least. It's all heartless and sterile.

Because nobody except weebs gives a shit about Japan and the Japanese. Deadass. They are more likely to talk about Nanking (which never happened) than FDR camps.