How are most of the ESLs on this website so fluent in English if they barely speak English in real life?

How are most of the ESLs on this website so fluent in English if they barely speak English in real life?

Attached: 1653579444661.jpg (250x230, 6.35K)

lots of doujinshi

I speak English to your dear old mother every time I make love to her.

I'm not an ESL, but Swedes aren't generally fluent in English.

we arent

Don’t you have weebs to translate auf deutsch?

I'm not fluent in english

Shitflinging in LOL and tf2

I've actually lived in the UK for 6 years. Besides that I've learn it from consuming American films, tv series and music.

I'm an autist so I talk to myself with English a lot

imagine reading german doujinshi translations lol

my danish is comparatively terrible i barely speak it irl
my english is ESL so also shit objectively but i use english more in my day to day activities than danish

in my day to day life, i would say i interact with english about 90% of the time and croatian only about 10% of the time. that being said the majority of the english i interact with is text where the majority of croatian is speaking.
when you go to an english website every day, play english games, read english books ect ect and do that every single day for your whole life, of course you are going to be good at english

you dont talk to your friends in danish?

why dont you play croatian games?

we start learning English in 1st grade mate

you could say it’s out 2nd mother tongue

yeah i do
i also talk to my gf in danish
she is a model but also a lawyer with rich parents

those a) dont exist and if they do (like serious sam) b) its again in english
+ there are never any croatian subtitles for games. i think the only game i know has croatian subtitles is, surprisingly god of war (the new one)

A Latvian guy I used to play an FPS game with told me he learned from me and other Americans/UK people he played with. and watching American movies, listening to music. He barely ever spoke English in real life, but communicated with me just fine.

From texting Turkish and Armenian qts on interpals

What friends? You are my only friends.

>How are ESLs so good at the language dominates TV, movies and the internet and that they’ve been bombarded with since they were children?

>Aaah~ Meine Hüften bewegen sich von selbst!

>fluent
The word has lost all meaning.

The ones that aren't fluent are bullied out

Attached: hauatlko turppan.jpg (667x415, 42.2K)