Being an unemployed loser in the first world is the worst existence imaginable

Being an unemployed loser in the first world is the worst existence imaginable

Attached: 1656100227481.png (591x512, 133.55K)

I can’t tell what is tru suffering anymore. Wageslave to the point my hobby dies or being a NEET and being so poor, my hobby dies

T. Photographer

Attached: DF6A7090-2E04-45CB-B17C-2FCFF58FEDAE.png (190x200, 14.01K)

You chose it.

cry me a river fag
your government probably gives you more for sitting on your ass doing nothing than what I make after 6 years of college and another 6 of busting my ass for mr. toilberg

Those are usually the choices

Don't you get neetbux? No offense but you must have something wrong in the head to not find a job in Sweden of all places.

Photography can become a job if you're good tho

I have 30k€ I have to spend before I can apply

>30k€
You literally CANNOT suffer in Sweden

I'm unemployed on bux. I sit in my room all day watching yt and scrolling here. I wake up at 2-3pm and go to bed at 6-7am. I suffer.

giwtwm.

Larp harder faggots. America and Italy don't have neetbux.

>you must have something wrong in the head to not find a job in Sweden of all places
what makes you think there is a lot of jobs here?

Same sleep schedule here. We’ve really hit the bottom of the barrel

I’m good/decent. I’m technically sound and have a handful of experiences both working at a camera store & actual photo gigs but last 3 yrs were bad & my social anxiety and low self esteem keeps me down and making me more depressed

Pic not related but SOVL and how I feel abt it all

Attached: E9B202E3-5356-49B8-B748-345F148503F8.jpg (1181x1772, 451.89K)

There are jobs but if you want a good job you need to have very good social skills

If you look at lists of job ads it's like 90% teachers, nurses, personal assistants for retards and warehouse work

fuck you neet, you're probably enjoying your sunday like any other day but all I can think about is the 40 hours of work awaiting me from tomorrow

based, same, also i'm alcoholic

You can't suffer you get paid over the median wage doing nothing in Scandi and you don't even have the wage slave inspectors over your ass.

>private Gomez reading comprehension

For the size of your country you have a lot of famous brands. Also Spotify is the dream company for most Gen Z I read

>30k for being useless and dont getting a job
holy fuck, why tf i did born on this shit country

Not me I'm already dreaming of next friday afternoon.