Why is indian dispoara so rich in the US?

Why is indian dispoara so rich in the US?
They are now in charge of every major american IT company.

Attached: 29609630.png (720x1110, 108.3K)

>Why is indian dispoara so rich in the US?
They work long hours, often have their own businesses- which helps for upward mobility.

>They are now in charge of every major american IT company.
To counterbalance Chinese influence.

Dravidians are the supreme race

high motivation and aptitude to pick difficult and rewarding professions

I rather be ruled by indians. At least Indians have a fucking soul.

Imagine if only reference point for Russian Americans had was space station cosmonauts they came in contact with. The Indians in the US are the absolute cream of the crop. And while they like to pat themselves on the back for muh CEOs, ultimately this sort of brain drain is very damaging

Brahmins are high caste sir and basically aryans sir

I went to a high school that had a large south Asian population.

There parents force them to study day and day out and have no social life. Most of them gave up comfortable lives in their old countries to be cleaned into a two bedroom apartment with there entire family, so they want their children to do well, get an education and find a solid job. Lots of brown kids I knew there parents would beat them if they brought home grades below 90%, the expectation was always to get I to top uni programs.

Because they're just one-track mechanical robots who learn math/STEM shit and keep doing it over years until they get jobs that pay a lot of money

Which generation are most of those guys in?
Are they first gen immigrants?

>The Indians in the US are the absolute cream of the crop.
Nope. A lot if I dians stay in Indian because India hasva lot of high paying jobs both SV and local startups in top of other developed states being good destinations.

>brain drain is very damaging
Brain drain is exagerated too much lol.

Yes. People act like its Indian-Americans raised in America that are attaining these CEO positions.
All these posters talking about certain traits of Indian-Americans
Its not. Its literal Indians who grew up in India and did their education there and are then brought over to take these high positions.

you thought India superpower 2020 was just a joke?

Well I still think 2nd gen + Indians are successful but yeah, that's the impression I got and I think their phenomenon of success is quite different
Satya Narayana Nadella and Sundar Pichai are both 1st gen immigrants, I don't care about businesses and CEOs so I'm probably missing a lot of other Indian American CEOs
Apparently Parag Agrawal is the CEO of twitter and he's also 1st gen

Jews put them there because they are ultimate betas and easy to control

Ye, they turned out great.
Every success has struggles and sacrifices behind it what's your point?

What the fuck is your point?

Have you noticed how superhero movies have become so popular in the last decade?
And guess what
Most superheroes got their superstrenghts by accidents.

It is a sign that people nowdays are lazy and don't want to put an effort to achieve something.

harry potter, which was huge for my generation, is also like this

Harry Potter lost his parents, was abused for eleven years and lost a lot beloved friends.

Lots of stories are like that you tismo
Though since you brought it up, it reminds me a bit of how some anime do the whole "struggling young character getting stronger as he goes along" but then as the story progresses you find out how they're the child of such and such super important person and they were born with a great power etc so really they were basically the elite 1% genetically to begin with

>atleast indians have a fucking soul
you will have to sit down in order to be handle what i am about to tell you man

>Every success has struggles and sacrifices behind
It's not so fun when others didn't have to do so you get where they are and sacrifice youth. The one thing you can never get back. All those "hardwork" stories don't get the point that going through that shit just to even have a chance sucks ass.