Why does Any Forums still loves Germans but hate the French?

You'd never see a French dude doing this, yet you keep worshipping a bunch of mentally ill schizos like the Germans.

Why?

Attached: 1656196228262.jpg (2262x1701, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1haAWHO8aCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate France and Germany. So its not even in question.

youtu.be/1haAWHO8aCo

As written here, France is the country Japanese ppl love the most along with usa and UK, and i have never heard anyone saying smt over Germany all the way

Attached: 73C52C21-8978-4DE2-A39B-20B87C176B85.png (750x1334, 435.45K)

Aren't French people known for being assholes?

>tf
>tp

Attached: projecting.jpg (1200x675, 54.5K)

We’re known for being so friendly you dumb bastards think it’s fake

Ich WERDE heute nicht wichsen.

kys retard

I'm not a white American, so you can't use me as an example.

wait german girls (male) are posting here?

hab schon 2x uezs

Because you guys eat frog's legs!
That's gross!

Germany used to be very based. France was always cringe. Simple as.

Faden dood wie das Volk.

Attached: 1655058054919.jpg (3082x4096, 881.12K)

Love me sosiges and beer, hate escargot and wine. Simple as, mate.

Attached: O6I5LSXb_400x400.jpg (353x353, 24.23K)

You can always tell the worth of an Englishman by observing whether he’s a francophile or not

I feel sorry for him.

Germans are degenerate losers and have retarded policies relating to energy
The French are simply phaggots

The guy posted is just a mentally ill man who had no father figure, a weak mother who allowed him get raped, and blames all his woes on his own sex, thinking he can cope himself into the other sex. Despite the fact he will never have the same lived experience as a woman, ever.
It's honestly insane how cretins like him think women are like anime characters, clearly showing his detachment from reality. It disgusts me, how retarded some people can be.
He clearly can't handle his trauma, since he's vehemently against therapy and doesn't want any push back or face reality, instead wanting others to feed his delusions

Don’t act like the French aren’t attentionwhores as well.
Reminder: a french namefag was the reason behind darkm00t and the Australian hack back in the day

Attached: 8C2DE560-5B77-42CE-887D-AA47B63D9587.jpg (500x281, 12.73K)

I've seen too many of you frogs simping for america here to not prefer most other flags over yours.

I like the french

The French are proud and can't handle banter, which makes it funny. Germans have already internalized their self-loathing.