Was your grandpa a chad in your cunt?

was your grandpa a chad in your cunt?

Attached: ....jpg (1280x720, 88.52K)

no he was just good looking

did you inherit any of his good looks in your cunt?

haven't met a single one of my grandpas

Everyone in his village feared him and thought whoever wrongs him will die (they thought he could curse people at will). It didn't help that it generally happened and people that stole from him or threatened him died a couple days later due to sudden illnesses or accidents.

Paternal one was pretty impressive to me
>Indian dude who's dad didn't quite like him
>Don't take him to school , didn't do shit for him
>Said fuck it, taught himself how to read and write, educated himself
>Get through with working with oil company
>Obtain managerial position
>Find creole qveen and bred her and had many children

Yeah on my dad's side. He gave me like 11 cousins with multiple women

He was a colonel in the Red Army during WW2 and took a Polish noblewoman as his wife

Attached: 1647813570327.png (404x511, 11.5K)

Your grandpa was the local Stasi agent

my grandpa was yugoslavian and I think he was literally a war criminal that fleed
he used to say in his sparse portuguese that he just was tired of the bad weather and the fight

Attached: imagem_2022-06-25_191915823.png (1150x712, 505.2K)

ruined his genes with sub saharan wife

i think so. i used to get girls when i was in high school despite being autistic. i'm old now and ugly so it's over

same except my grandpa was known for his talent with machete and was known as the fiercest machete dueler in his village (he nearly another guy he was quarreling with once, i am told).

Based

He was a good guy but I guess the two real chads were my two great uncles who died fighting the nazis

they were all blacks

and yours were the missing link

Your grandpa was in ww2? You must be old

My grandpa was a Chad my dad was a Chad and I'm just some underdeveloped loser

Attached: 1654873577278.png (3000x1950, 164.71K)

Yes

Yes, he has 12 children from four different women, probably more from mistresses we dont know about.

Do you not know what creole means?

My grandpa was president of the camara municipal (basically county) for a lot of his life for the Center-Right (PSD) party. I am proud of him. He was very kind to me and other people always, and I don't just say this like people always say when people die. He built the childrens park near my house. Also he was a jew :)