My Venezuelan bf who I've been spending the last year trying to help get refugee status into the US straight up said...

My Venezuelan bf who I've been spending the last year trying to help get refugee status into the US straight up said he'd rather just have us both move to Brazil because he's afraid being gay will be outlawed here soon.
I unironically feel like my country is a total shithole if someone who was literally starving before we met wants to go the Brazil instead of here

Attached: 1656193358845.jpg (840x692, 63.4K)

Or maybe perhaps he's just really fucking stupid idk

>MOVING TO BRAZIL
IMAGINE BEING THIS STUPID WASTE OF CUM

MOVING TO BRAZIL IS LITERALLT THE WORST ERROR ONE CAN COMMIT, THEY WILL DOOM THEIR BLOODLINE EXISTENCE, THEY WILL FUCK THEIR ENTIRE BLOODLINE

Come here, retarded 1st worlder with 3rd world fantasies, we are not like Netflix portray us, we are not a fantasy land with everybody happy dancing and acting like retards, come here, retard, to suffer and get raped every single damn day with taxes and stupid policies.

Good luck for the retard who wants to doom himself. The average Brazilian incomr is $ 1.20 per hour and you can't live comfortably with this wage alone.

I hate first worlders and their neflix delusions

I agree, you should both go to Brazil. Even if he doesn't, you should go anyways, by yourself.

>THEY WILL DOOM THEIR BLOODLINE EXISTENCE, THEY WILL FUCK THEIR ENTIRE BLOODLINE
they're already gay, I think they gave up on children a long time ago

poof

Faggotry only started happening when the Soviet Union began working with Satan to create the first degenerate bomb. The bomb was dropped stealthily across America in order to create faggots, those who did not trust God fully were raped by Satan and turned into the first faggots. God in turn to stop this satanic overtaking of America created AIDS to destroy the faggots at their core.
>but muh Greeks
Historical vision by faggots and sodomites trying to pretend faggotry existed before the degenerate bombs were dropped across America.
The faggots will not stop until they out breed us or turn us all into Satan worshippers.

Attached: 1595461135955 (1).jpg (810x606, 106.91K)

Well he’s not wrong, in almost every metric Brazil is just a worst USA, but if there’s something we excel at is being gay. Also, free healthcare. Come home gay man

¡Puerto Rico !

>homosex
>bloodline

¡Puerto Rico !

¡Puerto Rico !

NNNNOOO NOT THE GAYS

US SUPREME COURT YOU HAD 1 JOB

Attached: el peo.jpg (714x714, 109.2K)

Tell me more please

Satan has always been trying to destroy America since its foundation, as a true bastion of Christianity, free of Satanic Papism. Until the Athiest Satanic Soviet Union had been created Satan did not have a stronghold on earth to create faggots. After their first nuclear bomb they created satanic pact to get degenerate bombs so the atheistic satanic soviets and the satan themselves could destroy their mortal enemy, America

I wanna assfuck America to death. Am I satanic?

All gays in the world are welcome in Brazil
Don't listen the burtthurt Brazilian poster. He's a racist who doesn't want you to come here because your bf is Venezuelan and you're probably a chicano

>Dragovich has weaponized and deployed HOMO-6. He has sleeper cells all over the US ready to strike, waiting for the next LGBT flag to give the signal.
>We've been invaded!
>The gay communists slipped in decades ago Mason, now they're ready to penetrate.
>What the hell am I supposed to do?
>YOU KNOW about the next LGBT flag.
>I'm trying to help you!
>Dragovich keeps number sequences in the increasing number of lines on the LGBT flag, those numbers are a code!
>but Reznov-
>STOP! Dragovich is preparing to use HOMO-6. Moscow has gone dark. We are out of options. A pre-emptive superstraight strike on Russia is prepared. Clarence Thomas WILL authorize. MASON, FOR THE LAST TIME, WHAT ARE THE NEXT LINES ON THE LGBT FLAG?

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (623x387, 27.49K)

Your boyfriend would rather move to Brazil then the United States. Why do you like retards user?

But Poland is the true bastion of christianity. You're cringe protestants. Satan loves you. It's almost equivalent to worshipping satan

¡WEPA! ¡Boricua putos!

He has a big dick and speaks kind words to me in Spanish which make me feel tingly inside

Based and gaypilled

Pope is literally the anti-christ. Check mate Poland

Why did I laugh so hard

this

Attached: mapa de homicidios.jpg (768x438, 60.56K)

>wants to move here
Let's hope not
USA is the safe heaven for latinxos like him
Brazil is not latin american. We don't want you two here.