Ask any questions you have about the United States of America

ask any questions you have about the United States of America

Attached: 1577262105763.gif (2650x1702, 2.32M)

Are people mad about gas prices?

yeah i was wondering if what you guys thought about the following topic: *fart noise*

yes.

Why are you so fat, bald, gay, and stupid?

Why though? Isn't one gallon around 5$ which is about 1.3€/L? I thought you guys were wealthy as fuck, we are paying over 2€/L here in Europe lmao.

Attached: 1581895678181.jpg (546x896, 90.58K)

gas on average is more than double what it was two years ago, triple in some places because our dying old man president killed a pipleline on the day he got in

what do Americans think of Poland

Oil has been subsidized to hell here so we are used to getting it much cheaper.
Also the wiser of use know that the price per barrel is actually cheaper than it was 10 years ago so we are all being price gouged by oil companies defending their bottom line. Republicans voted against regulating price gouging.

Doesn't affect me tho I walk to work.

Most rural state and most mountainous state?
Also that art seems cozy af

We don't think about you at all.

Based.

I´ve heard several times that the states have a mental health crisis. How so? Are they more mental health cases then in other countries? Or is there less treatment then elsewhere? And what kind of mental health issues are making these issues?

My question for Poland:
Why is a whore's bath also called a Polish bath. (When you bathe standing up using water from the sink)

Did you name Hamburgers after the city of Hamburg? If yes, why so? If did you call it Hamburger because its a burger with ham?

Attached: Hamburg.jpg (1920x902, 775.85K)

Is this some new slang? never heard it

Thoughts on grilled corn

will i suffer racism if igo south being a brownie?

Attached: apu question.jpg (680x521, 40.67K)

can you give me a greencard

Attached: Untitledph.png (776x496, 462.67K)

Attached: IMG_20210203_104028096_HDR.jpg (1010x758, 144.61K)

let’s have a green card marriage. ceremony is tomorrow

do you feel bad about the genocide of natives ?