What happened to me that I can no longer tolerate his superficial, sociopathic conversations, high self-regard...

What happened to me that I can no longer tolerate his superficial, sociopathic conversations, high self-regard, implied cowardice and lowkey bullying of the young men who volunteer to help him in some way? His channel is ruined for me now.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117.14K)

He's also Jewish.

The Sabbatical is by far the best travel vlogger senpai

>implied cowardice
I don't get that one

He was constantly complaining about the neigbourhoods he stopped by not being safe in his recent Britain vlog. I think he has the confidence to brave the rundown towns of the ex-USSR because they're just small, forgotten towns where the young have moved away and where he can lord it over babushkas and old drunks.

being sexpat+jewish does that to you

Dunno who they are but I saved and cropped the picture so I can fap to the woman. She's gorgeous

He's a wife beater. Everything is a power play for him in some way.

this bitch would be at bottom of chaturbate with probably 3 person watching her

>unfunny faggot sexpats are shit
Any Forums waking up finally?

Is chaturbate free? I mostly jerk off to clips on redgif

Tommy is cool

yes? lol. u dont have to tip.

imagine making a thread about some youtuber you dislike
just don"t watch his videos faggot

>I saved and cropped the picture so I can fap to the woman. She's gorgeous
what no-fap does to a mf...

Based.
How did you know? Kek if my date falls through tonight I'm blowing a load to chaturbate broad

Yeah I agre

Yeah i can't watch him ever since he did those video in Mexico, treating the whole country like it was his personal playground. I guess now i know how it must felt for those from former soviet countries when he visits their countries.

>treating the whole country like it was his personal playground.
that's how chad are, other mens seethe at them but they get all the girls

>that's how chad are, other mens seethe at them but they get all the girls
it comes off as lowkey narcissistic though

>How did you know?
I deduced it.
>enough of a coomer to fap to pictures of women he finds on here
>saves the pic for later, so either has a tendency to collect pictures of women or is very horny (but unlikely to be the former as he doesn't even bother finding out who she is and is content with just a cropped image found here)
>plans on doing so later instead of right now, so is either restraining himself or just plans which pictures to masturbate to at which point (really weird and doesn't fit the rest of his actions)
>called her gorgeous (so definitely horny as coomers generally have too high of a standard and she doesn't look that attractive)