why are some ethnic girls so mean?

Attached: india.png (736x922, 667.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EOsWbKcGf6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good morning i hate women

lol what a cherrypicked example
indian women are the most unattractive race, by far

Australian aboriginals are uglier than pajeets.

Attached: do they really.png (760x305, 32.81K)

Desi, East Asian, SEA (especially!), Arab, Turkish, Russian, Persian, basically women from ALL of Asia just seem to hate their men, other continents don't compare despite the bbc/bwc memes

with indians they either have to be very beautiful or very ugly, usually no in between. furthermore, most indians are quite ugly

Brown women are literally the most self hated women out there. Either they want a white guy or an East Asian guy. I don't understand how they managed to accrue this much hatred to themselves. My 2 sisters used to watch Bollywood movies when they were kids, now they call themselves feminists and watch Kdrama all day and fetishize east asian guys.

Most Indians would find OP ugly

true i didnt think of that

why are indian and asian women such cunts to their men? no one else does this
actually all non whites do this because even black women shit do it too

>look like they snuck on earth
kek

Do brown girls really like yellow guys? Ive never heard of this
I know one asian guy in hs who had an indian gf and it was such a meme

black women are the most loyal to their men in the U.S

>15k likes

its over

Don't know what it's like in France but in America black women mostly like black men. They get super pissy about white women dating "their" men.

because they are not telling the truth, beauty among aboriginals is precious because of its rarity, most of them look like goblins from oblivion.

And white women.

Attached: CX_CEGjUMAAeRfm.jpg (1024x1020, 134.53K)

New season is better or so they say!

Attached: asian chick prefers the new season.jpg (1280x720, 211.29K)

Man the yellow fever here is absolutely unreal.Kpop, Kdrama, Cdrama, Anime, Jpop really brainwashing our girls. It's unironically over for us. They think mating with them will make their kids whiter lmao. Also some of them don't like white guys. Especially the feminist ones.

great, another incel thread

really? I was under the impression they hated them from all the bad shit I've seen online

I really have no idea what blacks are like here, they don't live around those parts

>really? I was under the impression they hated them from all the bad shit I've seen online

This is just recenty

This is an incel board, deal with it

Brown women hate Brown men with passion. I blame feminism and years of colorism self hatred. Educated women from my country who resorted to feminism and other western ideological bullshits tend to hate us more. They hate white men too. Unless you come from some east asian countries, if you want to date modern Brown women chances are she will start to hate you, if not from the beginning.

Here: youtu.be/EOsWbKcGf6Q

They are traditionally loyal, they are only getting fed up now.