I don't understand how China and India have over a billion people. How do they have room for everyone...

I don't understand how China and India have over a billion people. How do they have room for everyone? How do they have enough food and water to sustain them all?

Attached: Giant brain pepe neutral face.jpg (736x726, 41.55K)

>Enough food
>Enough water
Kek

The real question is how they can look at pajeetas and ching chon women and think "yeah im gonna fuck that" enough to get a high fertility rate

Attached: 1618508447153.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>How do they have enough room for everyone
Skyscrapers
>How do they have enough food and water to sustain them all
They don't

There's no goddamn way even all the food including cow shit and piss and grass is feeding them, forget about feeding everyone with actual food

Most of India except Bihari bulls is below replacement and China is literally white tier

But why did they do it in the past?

They don't just have a billion people. They both have a billion people MORE than the entire population of the US, the next most populated country. That's how mind boggling their population is

you do understand that china isn't even that densely populated right?

Isn't China the most urbanized country in the world?

It's actual, literal toxic masculinity.
They don't value women at all and have a caste system. Only men can provide for the family so women are just excess you get rid of with a dowry even.

It is fucking insane, and we should never accept the culture they live with. Not for nothing, but I know at least several women more productive than me and a culture that makes them useless has no use.

Make money bitch.

america is 330 mil and it's fucking empty

Attached: file.png (638x532, 249.39K)

Historical China is. Tibet, Mongolia and Xinxiang are peripheral territories

Attached: images (1) (16).jpg (663x463, 48.07K)

they were poor and had nothing to look forward to other than a hot meal and their arranged cousin to fuck after a day's hard labour.

And even then
India is US + 1 billion + Spain
China is US + 1 billion + Germany

We like it that way you fucking slavic termite.

They didn't have electric lights so you didn't have to look at your wife while fucking.

*drives for 50 hours to meet family 1 state away*

>You can't preserve the beauty of nature, you have to build billion people hive cities over it

Rice is cheap and very caloric.

Why didn't you breed more then. Letting white women go to waste, shameful display

Bihar is africa-tier

>walks everywhere he goes
>sleeps on a bed with a dog that won't stop recognizing it's owner as a pillow

I'm fine dude. Go fuck up a Ukranian or something while I figure out how to get my dog to stop sleeping on my head. I forget, you killed all your farmers, you just have citizens with pitchforks now.

Attached: 1633454622526.jpg (579x663, 34.17K)

I mentioned them seperately, but even they are at 3 while Africa averages 4.2 and goes up to 7

even without tibet mongolia xinjiang, they still have a lower population density than japan its really just north china plain that's densely populated.

>Lower population density than very dense island nation

Poor countries fuck more because usually the survivability of a child is low So to make up for lost children a parent usually has 8-10 kids depending. Bout of 8

You can't imagine 3x the population of your country living in your country?

Because china is fuckin huge, it should be honestly 50 different states like europe

mmm aktually it'll have the same population density as the uk