As much as I love Italian food, I regret to inform you that Manchego renders every Italian cheese obsolete

As much as I love Italian food, I regret to inform you that Manchego renders every Italian cheese obsolete.
I could literally substitute any Italian cheese for Manchego and it would improve any meal.

Attached: F1AFC986-DE51-4231-8CDA-D383EE72F2D5.jpg (1000x750, 219.62K)

spain makes boring cheeses

spain also has the best charcuterie

if you like sheep cheese you must try this if you haven't already

Attached: pecorino.jpg (1600x1600, 255.05K)

Pasteurized ? Right into the bin.

Real cheese is illegal in the land of the free.

You're the second person today who's mentioned this bloody cheese. Apparently it's nice with fig jam? Any other combos worth looking into? I'm a cheddar and apple man myself. Simple. Humble. But I may have to check out this Manchego everyone's talking about.

If you love cheese, you can't eat just one type

Actually I’m a huge fan of pecorini.

Just start with it on a cracker. It’s a little like grana padano.
But tbph it’s not uncommon to find manchego served in Italian households. Even Italians acknowledge its greatness.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1651251845144.webm (960x540, 1.6M)

Why are old worlders obsessed with playing disease roulette and dairy

Attached: 1656138233236.png (324x339, 120.48K)

How disgusting are your diary factories?

Any comparison in what it tastes like?

Manchego isn't good on pasta imo, parmesan is better
That said i like Castellano more than Manchego (it's more cured and stronger but mostly the same)
I don't know anyone who has gotten a disease off cheese

I prefer American cheese.

Attached: best cheese.jpg (2048x1222, 547.61K)

Bold statement, fatty

Nigga it's a fact that you're putting yourself at needless risk of food poisoning. Cows are living thing with a littany of biota and microorganisms love nutrient dense shit like dairy.

Euros are the only retards besides tribal ooga boogas in Asia and hipsters who use raw milk for anything. Everybody else pasteurizes our shit because seriously man, what the fuck

Third world moment.

caring about nutrients is as first world as it gets. You don't see mexican babushkas pausing to read the ingredients on their bag of beans.

The most popular type here is ultra heat treated. It has nothing to do with sanitation, it's just about shelf life and profit.
You are doing exactly what the industry wants if you are scared of raw milk.

parmesan would like to have a word with you user

>Bro the industry bro
Ok. Tell me all about the false flags pf food poisoning outbreaks from unpasteurized dairy. I very much care to hear old world cope

Raw animal products, meat, dairy or whatever, is simply checked for contamination before the batch goes out and is fed to customers.
I guess putting something on a petri dish and seeing what grows is not even more expensive than sterilizing everything by pressure-cooking it in chlorine bleach.

Wypipo
>Nooooooo, I refuse to eat the bugs!
Also wypipo
>I love bugs (in cheese)

Manchego is indeed great but I still like different blue cheeses more. Castello black is probably my favorite.

Do you have any serious reliable data about infections caused by cheese in europe?
Because there is none.