Your country

>Your country
How mind-blowing you thought sex would be before you could have it? Did it met your expectations when you actually had real sex?
When you think about that time when you were alone and horny beyond measure thinking if I could just have 5 minutes with that girl I would do the impossible to her and when you finally got a pretty girl to fuck: was it worth it? Did you live up to what you wished to accomplish or did the reality just numbed down your expectations because it wasn't as good as you imagined?
In the long run would you accept to go through all the efforts and maintenance for your weekly dose of sex?

Attached: elVa5lmd.jpg (900x450, 53.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

virped.org/f-a-q.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ould you accept to go through all the efforts and maintenance for your weekly dose of sex
bro just take a shower and act like normal human being why are you spergs like this

another shitty post by french

Lost my virginity when I was 21. It was only ok because it was with someone I didn't like that much. Sex is only good when it's with someone you have a connection with. Then it's amazing.
I'd rather just jerk of than fuck someone I don't like.

flag
>How mind-blowing you thought sex would be before you could have it?
not especially, i was a degenerate coomer from an early age so my ideal would be more like being turned into a girl with four tits and being raped by a loli tentacle monster and injected with larvae
>Did it met your expectations when you actually had real sex?
no, but it's because i have phimosis and was death gripping too hard so i didn't cum plus i had bad cardio and couldn't maintain a 100% solid erection combined with the weak sensation
but aside from that it was great fun, i really wish i hadn't declined her trying to put a finger up my ass
>When you think about that time when you were alone and horny beyond measure thinking if I could just have 5 minutes with that girl I would do the impossible to her and when you finally got a pretty girl to fuck: was it worth it?
well yeah, but i fell ass first into that girl
>Did you live up to what you wished to accomplish or did the reality just numbed down your expectations because it wasn't as good as you imagined?
it was good, but i liked the intimacy more than grug coom
>In the long run would you accept to go through all the efforts and maintenance for your weekly dose of sex?
for sex? no. for love? yes

Sex is the height of pleasure, but it is forever denied to me. Nothing feels as good as cooming inside a female.

ARMPITS ARMPITS AHHH AHHH HRGGHHHH
MOREEE!!

Pretty much this. I've tried it with a couple of girls, really meh experience all in all and since I'm not attracted to anyone over age 15 I'm probably going to remain celibate for the rest of my life.

i will let you know if/when i have sex

Can't answer, 26 y/o kissless virgin.

no it's not

OK, then what is.

>I'm not attracted to anyone over age 15
Someone call the feds on this nigga please

Attached: 1655357505206.png (235x214, 19.28K)

It's obvious from his post that he's not fucking kids. I feel bad for him and other pedophiles.

If it was a "meh experience" with a woman in her 20's/30's, then it wouldn't actually be better with a 14 or 15 year old girl. If anything, it would be more likely to be better with a woman in her 20's provided she was actually attractive because she would be smarter, more aware, tactful, patient, more experience and so on, in other words, better in bed. You just think in your mind it would be, but supposing you actually had the chance to do it you'd see that it wasn't, and as OP hinted at in his longwinded question, indeed sex is actually not that big a thing in general. It's over quickly unless you draw it out, it's just two people briefly massaging each other's bodies and genitals with penetration usually for no more than 20 minutes, then the guy comes and either keeps going or doesn't and that's it.

Yes, this is the right perspective.

virped.org/f-a-q.html

Attached: pedophiles.png (1461x923, 128.53K)

Well I've tried some girls in their 20's and went as low as 16 and all have been pretty meh. It was like I was going through the motions and then getting the fuck out. I'm sure that if lived in a more free country and could have an 11 year old as a wife I'd enjoy it a lot more. Here's hoping that the muzzies get populous enough to start seriously pushing sharia.

>"I've had sex, but when I first had it it wasn't that good since I didn't have a special connection with the person. But when you do, it's great."
>"yeah I know how you feel bro. I had sex before and it wasn't anything special either. Then I realized it would only be great if it was with a kid"
lol

it sucked ass, maybe because we were both drunk. sex is very difficult to obtain and is generally pretty disappointing on ONS
maybe i will enjoy it more with someone i actually like though, i've never been in a loving relationship
average finnish person

It wasn't because they were above the age of 15, it was just because they weren't that good in bed or there wasn't great chemistry or the realization sex isn't life-alteringly amazing or a combination of the above. I don't think there's even anything wrong with an adult having sex with someone a few years below 18/the legal age of majority but Jesus Christ you need help.

i can't breed

My finna, what

Attached: images.jpg (189x267, 5.92K)

For me its nerdy short stack girl.

>could have an 11 year old as a wife I'd enjoy it a lot more.
Yeah, take it from the guy who is an Iranian whose Iranian grandmother married his grandfather when she was 14 and he in his 20's. I do not think attraction to anyone below 18 = pedophilia. Pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent children which isn't girls aged 14 - 17. You are a pedophile.

I've been attracted to girls that are 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 years old, but just because that's biology, I don't have a special attraction to them and in fact am more attracted to women the same age or even older than me. If you said you had an exceptional attraction to teenage girls that'd be one thing, hell historically and to this day countless gay men get a free pass on that one...

But you just said you'd want to have sex with an 11 year old. That's a prepubescent/just barely started puberty age. You simply have pedophilia and should look into resources for this. Take it from the guy that thinks it could be consensual for you to date a 14 year old. You're trying to have sex with an 11 year old child. Is there any doubt that supposing this did happen when they'd grow up you'd try to have sex with another 11 year old to satisfy your pedophilic desire? So you should look into resources for what you have because it's not easy to live with, and I have sympathy for those in your situation who are aware of it. Here is a website again: virped.org

Attached: virped.png (1570x922, 175.67K)