Do you stay fit Any Forums

Do you stay fit Any Forums.
What is the gym culture like in your country?

Attached: du5y60fepe691.webm (406x720, 2.97M)

>they're
lmao dumb bitch

You don't fuck women because of their Brian's

than why do you you women not if brians?

Dumb, narcissistic people with large numbers of hyper-aggressive roid-raging males. Everything taken to the extremes of tackiness and vulgarity. Thankfully I have access to a gym that is usually empty so I can avoid this cancer.

Dyslexia

I dont give a fuck. Last month for the first time of my life i weight more that 71 kilos and now it's probably 74 or something. Im getting fatter and I dont give a fuck.

She is really revolting to look at

lmao dumb bitch

I really, really, REALLY want tall fit chicks to act rapey towards me

Attached: 1655926955546.jpg (473x574, 18.27K)

when you're a manlet all women are tall, even the yellow ones apparently

I hate westernised asians
That is all

I am 1,93m

Attached: 1656177185392.jpg (468x468, 32.18K)

You can have a surgery to connect your feet to your ankle to fix that

1.93 meters? That's very tall.

name name name name name name name name name name name name

he means millimeters, europeans just spell weird

imagine being this narcisstic

he goes to the gym the same time you go to the gym because it happens to be a convenient time, in terms of beating crowds as much as possible and as soon as he can get off work.

what a dumb woman

How was this recorded? Do women really just put their phone somewhere like that?

all the dumb bully kids from high school are working at a gym as a trainer

>How was this recorded? Do women really just put their phone somewhere like that?

Americans love to record everything, and most especially, themselves with their little cameras.

Attached: 1651541752227.png (500x500, 93.04K)

yes they do it so they can catch men looking at them and put them on blast for tiktok views

also content for their onlyfans

NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME

>they're
stupid person

I go, dont talk to anyone, people help me if Im having trouble without asking, I help people if they need, they sometimes ask me to take turns on a machine Im using, I say yes.
The brazilian trainer always comes and asks me why I look so serious and I have to smile

STFU

stupid fucking gypsy, enjoy your 2 day vacation

And I'm still at home NEETing it up

because you’re american
in korea losers stay losers forever

>The brazilian trainer always comes and asks me why I look so serious and I have to smile
tfw no brazillian tranny flirting with me at the gym

i suffer in britain