youtu.be/ojC-zTXSAsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk i just like nords

Attached: apu hug.png (746x512, 99.43K)

In reality, they're all just homosexual twinks

youtube.com/watch?v=E85R1PQ2Sgo

Why do soys like vikings so much?

>any war movie WW1/2 or Vietnam
:| so boring, propaganda, le action is too dumb for me, needs deeper story. I've only watched Saving pvt ryan btw.
>vikings
:O so much blood and action!! this is what masculinity is all about!!!

We don't.
We don't deal with them. Since their land is literally heaven on earth and ours is the equivalent of Gondor= a ruined kingdom under siege.
Nords don't come south. Why would they?
This part of Europe is getting more dangerous every year.

we fuck them in the ass

Attached: me and a swedish twink.png (1195x1720, 935.66K)

because they think having le beardrino makes them viking-like

This, it’s like blacks thinking they’re Egyptians except it’s Josh Gonzalez from Texas.

this is how my Gothic ancestor looked like :)

This is what my Varangian ancestors used to look like :)

VGH...

Attached: whypipo.jpg (1080x964, 165.43K)

it's literally the we wuz kangz effect

>roman salute
>for fucking vikings
>who apparently didn't cook their meat now

And i'm pretty sure vikings cooked their meats.
They were great warriors but much more civilized than the naked superheroes the Northman depicts.

Vikings show unironically popularised Vikings, many games and tv shows were being made either with viking aesthetics or just straight out fictionalized versions of scandi history (god of war, the last kingdom).

WW2 and vietnam movies have been overdone to death, and most ones in the west are 99% american propaganda.

As to why Vikings are popular instead of Byzantine, Arab etc history it's because they were a "war-like" people that allows the chuds to identify with, and they're also White.

Probably like this:
youtu.be/ojC-zTXSAsY

>Arab history
>Not warlike
The arabs conquered huge swaths of land, in less than one century, they got a massive caliphate.

>The taifas in Spain were in constant warfare among each other and also against christians.it would have tons of plots and schemes, a perfect game of thrones vibe

>The Eastern Romans also had to fight several wars against several peoples

>The epic turkic conquests in the middle east

>The MASSIVE and extremely inovative chinese battles during the warring states period (the chinese had an extremely technical approuch regarding warfare, way more advanced than Europe in the middle ages

Why do chudtards think that the vikings were retarded animal-like people?
I doubt very much they would be retarded enough to eat raw meat.
And they also didn't like cold, like every sane human being. There are reasons why the nords left for areas such as France, England, America and etc, they are not only resourceful but also warmer in general

Holy based hermano

I look like this

white chuds and soyboys can't relate with the arabs, barbary pirates or the persians.

So cringe

i like meds. whoever is trying to create a rift, go away we won't fall for your trickery.

A 1.90m tall Swedish manlet vs a 2.05m tall Spaniard.

Attached: RJSYOO33OY42KGXQN2JTBLTGSM.jpg (1960x1142, 218.91K)