"[Americans] mistake bigness for greatness.” How true is this?

>Another obvious aspect of American primitivism concerns the concept of “bigness.” Werner Sombart has successfully put his finger on it in saying that “they mistake bigness for greatness.” Now, this trait is not found in all non-European peoples or peoples of color. For example, an authentic Arab of the old race, a redskin, an East Asian are not overly impressed by merely material, quantitative, ostentatious size, including that related to machinery, technology and the economy (apart, of course, from already Europeanized individuals). It is a trait found only in truly primitive and childish races like the Negro. It is no exaggeration to assert that the foolish pride of Americans in spectacular “bigness,” in the “achievements” of their civilization, reek of the Negro psyche.

- Julius Evola, The Bow and the Club, 1968

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

Ebola was a deluded occultist and theosophist who despite writing some interesting things here and there some other wrote truly insane nonsense and he generally shouldn’t be taken as an authority on anything in particular.

"Go big or go home"
"Do it big"
"Big League"
"Bigly"

Every single person in Europe that criticizes America is a pedophile

i don't criticize america but i would for sure shag a 15 year old though

>Julius Evola

Attached: 1600469283117.jpg (850x400, 104.41K)

well that goes without saying

I don't know about the negro stuff or other races, but there seems to be that mentality in the average person.
Bigger cars = safer
Bigger guns = more effective
Bigger portions = better restaurant
Bigger buildings = more civilized
I don't really know the reason behind it

american are fakers, vapid people who pretend and simulate everything and hope it will dupe the others into believing them.
none of their inspirations, their passions, their beliefs are genuine

>tf
>tp

Attached: images (10).jpg (807x380, 37.2K)

he isn't wrong bro

Completely correct. Carl Jung observed something similar about how the American psyche and culture have been coloured by the Negro.

Jazz is negro music

Your primitive Italian language doesn't even differentiate between big and great

The original quote is by Werner Sombart though, did you read the post?
>"Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro. American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro, and the famous American naïveté, in its charming as well as its more unpleasant form, invites comparison with the childlikeness of the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe. It seemed to me that American houses had their doors open all the time, just as there are no hedges round the gardens in American towns and villages. Everything seems to be street. It is naturally very difficult to decide how much of all this is due to symbiosis with the Negro, and how much to the fact that America is still a pioneering nation on virgin soil. But taken all in all, the wide influence of the Negro on the general character of the people is unmistakable."
- Carl Gustav Jung

Westoids in general have an attention span of a fucking fish.
>if it’s not fast/bright/loud/colorful enough, it means it’s bad
Not everyone like that but this retarded aids mentality is common.

Yes, that's what I was thinking about.

Euros have always been dismissive of Americans before my country even became independent, and they can't wrap around there silly heads that they're not center of the world anymore and it pains them greatly.

Euros are just seething we conquered and vassalized them post WW2, took their colonies away and forever took their favorite hobbies of war and genocide away with the Nuke. The continent that cucked the entire world for centuries was hardcucked in 3 years by us.

Us and Russia/USSR i should say*

>we
>tf
>tp
Got something you want to share with the class chuddy?

Good. Now post the quote about how African sperm is magical. The man was a nutcase.

bit slow if you can't figure it out, America's Radar dish.
And no I'm neither military nor non-white;)

I already did But this is a fake quote, it appeared in one of /lit/ threads

Jung was also a charlatan who thought Hitler was the mystical incarnation of Wotan, a complete nutcase. Sombert was a one time disciple of Marx who did this bizarre sort of sociology mental gymnastics that has no real relevance to anyone anywhere. It’s like a fun linguistic game but ultimately means nothing and need not even accurate.

>Jung was also a charlatan who thought Hitler was the mystical incarnation of Wotan
lmao what, source?

>It is a trait found only in truly primitive and childish races like the Negro.

Wut? The blacks literally never constructed any monumental architecture at all, except for that mud Mosque in Mali. Only the Melanesians have constructed less monumental buildings out of all the races of the world.

Doesn’t matter. The guy was insane. His indulgences in the occult and magic were bizarre, the stuff he wrote in Revolt, he wrote insane stuff.