See thread of anons obsessing over girls from far away lands

>see thread of anons obsessing over girls from far away lands
>mfw can't relate because I just think Blonde women are goddesses and I'm in the right place
feels good man

Attached: .png (1440x1796, 2.86M)

k, how's your tranny game tho?

You literally do not suffer when you can just sit in any bench in your city and see these people walk past you all the time

What do they smell like?

I don't obsess over any women from far away lands because ours are easily more attractive. Literally just seen a 9/10 girl, face and body, on some random shitty local beach

Still can't sexsexsex them because i'm a fucking loser

Just end it

Attached: pepe an hero.jpg (240x240, 7.79K)

it's good I guess?
not really my fetish but people really seem to like blonde trannies like emma ellingsen

>Gets cucked like a boss
>By his own sister
Average Norweigian poster

I'd say Any Forums has more variety in taste than your average human. Ask your average latino, arab, indian, wop and they'll admit to finding European nordic and slavic women with non brown eyes the most attractive. Same for a good chunk of East Asians.

>MFW I live in a country where girls look like pic related

Attached: 1656185345294.jpg (625x1024, 92.68K)

ive seen so many eastern european orcs with women that would be 9s in the US. I am starting to think you guys are larping incels trying to keep western chads away

no i'm just that pathetic
as i've said, just fucking end it

She looks like a girl in my class that I hardly fantasized about but if I met the same girl on the streets and she told me she was from another country I'd try to bed her

Attached: 1656185988859.png (1114x846, 596.89K)

big fan of british women myself

Attached: MIjj3AL.png (1142x1280, 3.16M)

All the brown women would be drolling for you here. Please breed them so I can then breed with your daughter

yes they are lying, don't believe them when they claimed to be incels, there are no incels in east europe especially in ukraine/russia
those mtf have like 5 women for each men, even the trashiest, poor retard ivan have sex whenever he want.

>women are goddesses
bruh

stop idealizing tard
average euro or norf american (not fat) would be a chad here, but for us locals it's the same shit more or less

A challenger appears

Attached: 7267533952_3ea33eacd0_o.jpg (1800x2395, 338.82K)

THIS, slavoids are high-tier chads

Attached: Izhevsk scenes.jpg (5120x3413, 1.43M)

Wypipo owe me a qt white gf as reparations

Attached: 129582363477.jpg (500x500, 29.83K)

the average euro or american is a faggot by russian standard

who said women don't like faggots?