Eurobros...we can't stop winning

Eurobros...we can't stop winning

Attached: eubrusselseffect.png (1701x452, 198.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

egmp.aewa.info/species-info/barnacle-goose-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This isn't a good thing.

>the anglo is still cucked to obey our laws despite leaving the club
oh no no no brexit bros not like this

Yes it is

How isn't it good?
It's basically soft power.

We set the rules for website cookies consent and companies based in the USA comply because they want to access the European markets.

We opt for a universal charger and Apple complies because it wants to sell computers and phones in Europe.

You are an investment to the US, step outside the line and you are nuked.

Not you, I mean the relevant countries

My arguments are reasonable, your arguments are Any Forums tier schizo gibberish.

should be named 4th Reich law

Because the EU is wrong about so many things.

My arguments are based, your arguments are cringe. Checkmate chud.

Subjecting the rest of the world to our problems is extremely based

Attached: 1643521554975.jpg (1000x1000, 101.43K)

Like what? Like forcing dogshit apple to use USB-C instead of their shitty as lighting cable? LMAO

My arguments are sex sex sex.

Netherlands shocked, faints.

Not being able to hunt barnacle geese for example

That's wrong, yes. Such market interventions do nothing but stifle innovation. I loathe Apple, but there is no way any kind of authority should be telling them what technology they must use.

>stifling innovation by forcing companies to use modern superior technology instead of their old outdated dogshit that they use simply so they can make more profit by selling charging cables
L O L

It's not banned? It's simply regulated in order to not destroy natural habitats like most hunting. Nothing wrong with that.

The principle of it is completely wrong. And that's what any legislative body is supposed to be concerned with: principles.

There are many good reasons THOUGH: consumers' interest (do you like to worry about different chargers?), enivronmental issues (less electrical waste), etc.

What principle is wrong? Protecting consumer over the right of companies to make extra money? Keep that cucked retarded mentality in USA lmao

Now google bruxellisation

No you fucking dipshit. If you spent 5 seconds googling the fact you would find out they are a protected species and as a result every public place with grass is taken over by hordes of these fuckers and their shit is everywhere.

egmp.aewa.info/species-info/barnacle-goose-1

I take issue with those reasons as well. I don't need the EU to tell me how to handle different chargers. And I'm not convinced that it is entirely in my interest that they're doing any of it. But even if I bought those reasons wholesale, they aren't significant enough to warrant that kind of intervention. It is a step much too far and ultimately it's going to serve the markets and thus the consumers ill.

I have just explained what's wrong. And as I alluded to above, I don't think it is in the interest of the consumers that they make market interventions such as this, except ostensibly. There are other interests at play. And consumers having less choice in the market is not protecting them.

Do you really think unregulated markets favor innovation?

They generally favor monopoly/oligopoly practices and the consumers are fucked until the State intervenes and stops all the racket.

This.