Greek women were hot but desu the place is a shit hole...

greek women were hot but desu the place is a shit hole. i stayed in omonia square which is apparently a shithole so that might affect it

Attached: omonia block.jpg (800x533, 79.78K)

post more pictures

Are Greek women hairy?

i didnt take any pics. but athens was nice and some day i will visit it again

>i stayed in omonia square

Attached: 128052389065236.gif (600x580, 471.59K)

Why would you go to Greece in the summer. I get people wanting to go somewhere south when it's cold here but why on Earth would you leave Finland in the summer when it's literal paradise here?

lmao are you some scared greek sheep? i live in east helsinki so that place didnt scare me at all even though i was hangin around there a lot at night. i stayed in the side streets to be accurate

bcus i live off goverment welfare and i didnt think of any better place to go

>european welfare neets can go on vacation

Americans got 4000€ of welfare during the pandemic. i only get 1300€

I don't like omonoia at all ,I avoid that place.

Omonia square was one of my favourite places there

Flight tickets between euro countries start from like 10€. You can fly from finland to greece and back for 40€. If you book cheap hostel, traveling is possible even for neets. Being neet doesnt mean you shouldtn be able to afford normal things in life.

>Omonoia square
Sorry, I don't like being robbed by gypsies, pakis and blacks

Lol i am a blue eyed finn and the worst that happened was some drug addict yelling something in greek and some guy telling me to be careful at night. Tbh honest i am a finnish welfare bum who was drunk half of the holiday so maybe people thouhhg i have no money or were scared of me

>Being neet doesnt mean you shouldtn be able to afford normal things in life.
Yes it does you fucking bum

>Going to ath*ns of all places
I am so sorry

Attached: 1648300640072.png (680x947, 183.89K)

>sun shines in the night
>still cold as fuck
>paradise

Ive Been on the greek islands but i like big cities more. And i actually liked athens even though i stayed in the shit parts

did you fuck any girls?
be honest

no, i was drunk off ouzo and i went crazy and said stupid, shit i ruyined allm my matches with hot bitches

i had to run for police bcus i kick the mtro gates open in front off securit

did you go to greece alone? or with friends?

i was drunk on thurday when i reservced the trip and i went on the next day

im only drunk 2 A MONTH but i feel like im ruyining my life cus i always do stupid shit and post that shit on my snopavhat and instagram

like i have a lot off potential to be succesful nbut im a lowkey alcoholist