Moscow is the only safe megapolis in the whole world. In London...

Moscow is the only safe megapolis in the whole world. In London, Paris and New York I've always felt scared because of niggers and middle eastern refugees, homeless people, and drug addicts. But most importantly no one feels safe in those cities, even locals. Police don't care, leftists will call you a bigot, goverment doesn't care.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7.67K)

Most major cities in the world are safer than Western cities because of the people Western cities are filled with and how little there is to actually reign it all in.

>Moscow is the only safe megapolis in the whole world
What about Saint Petersburg? If you don't take into the account all the dismemberment incidents, it's very safe.

>implying Moscow, London, Paris and New York are the only megacities in the world
>using the "immigrants in the West meme" to shit on the West knowing full well that Russians also complain about non-ethnic Russian crime in their largest cities
>complaining about drug addiction in the West knowing full well that Russia also has a drug and alcohol addiction problem

Attached: 1544881917473.gif (420x236, 1.99M)

>Moscow is the only safe megapolis in the whole world
tokyo

monkey dont kill monkey

>dismemberment incidents
what

It's Brasil tier there. You can see how humanity evolved looking at those creatures

didn't happen
shut up chud
st. petersburg is the best city

Drug addicts constantly hassled me for money in Moscow

those are unironically the based ones

Jokes aside where did you even meet them?

>Moscow has the highest muslim percentage of any European capital
Moscow has 25 mln inhabitants, Muslims are 1 mln, so 4% at best.
Paris has 2 mln inhabitants, 1 mln are Muslims, so Paris is 50% Muslim. Cope and dilate.

>Moscow
>31% Russian
??

Attached: IMG_20220625_221853.jpg (1070x1440, 334.16K)

On street corners, near metro and mcdonalds

Aside from hordes of muzzies and one high prostitute I don't remember seeing anyone like that there. Especially in metro where police always lurking to get a bribe

I love you

>Moscow safe

rofl

I know a person who was attacked by vatniks in a park in Moscow.

>20 million Russians and various sub-Russians
sounds interesting ngl

Attached: Moscow inverted light.jpg (4096x2731, 3.45M)

Your entire country IS a shit Second world shithole dont think you are so much better than us snownig

Projecting

shouldn't have worn ukranian flag over his shoulders