Why are Turkish girls so into Western guys?

Go onto this site interpals.net to practice my French and Spanish.
Don't see a ton of frenchies, see some hispanics, but what I DISCOVER is that there's a host of Turks on there, for some reason. Particularly, a lot of turkish girls.
I'm having conversations with four girls from Turkey right now. They seem very into me. Why? What's going on in Turkey that women have to search elsewhere for men...?

Attached: file.png (720x872, 964.82K)

they want that greencard

they hate themselves and many of them undergo plastic surgery to get a "white" nose

I'm just asking myself what they would do to get this *white dick*.
I don't know, I could see myself fucking a vaguely asian girl.

they would leave their lives in turkey behind for white dick, they are nasty whores though, you cant trust them

>they are nasty whores though, you cant trust them
They look alright to me. What's the downside...?
You're not turkish, are you?

Attached: file.png (1080x1339, 1.51M)

I'm not turkish, but you should know that they hate their own race kinda like asian girls hate their own race and pander to anything that's white

they are interested moving USA, not you. Turkish women are evil snakes they manipulate you and take your money then kick your ass

>Turkish women are evil snakes they manipulate you and take your money then kick your ass
But... they've got to end up with a man eventually, no?

Attached: file.png (880x1168, 831.43K)

people from Balkan, MENA ends with their own race %99 of time. they rarrely mix with other races

because they want a greencard

>they hate their own race kinda like asian girls hate their own race and pander to anything that's white
I see no downsides thus far.
I'll make some eastern-blonde babies, and they can learn Turkish as a treat.

Attached: file.png (180x180, 76.59K)

they like white guys
t. white american who does very well with turkish women haha

>t. white american who does very well with turkish women haha
Eyyyy hahaha, nice.
>they rarrely mix with other races
Small step from taking Western cock to having Western kids. I think I might want to try it.
>because they want a greencard
How badly do you think they want it...? ;D

Attached: file.png (180x180, 51.67K)

stop being pussy and date your American women

I have been. I'm only thinking of expanding my horizons.

Attached: file.png (810x452, 683.79K)

I dated a Turkish girl once and she always told me how much Turkish guys hate Turkish girls. Every time I come here and see something like this i think of her.

I love Turkish women, Turkish men also love Turkish women

she is liar bitch

Why are racebaiting incels so pathetic? Is your life really that pathetic and miserable that you feel the need to put down another ethnic group's men? Unironically kill yourselves.

>Turkish women are evil snakes
>I love Turkish women
T. Yearly trips to Odessa

>T. Yearly trips to Odessa
What does "T." mean?

Love Jihad. They will make your kids Turk.

>Every time I come here and see something like this i think of her.
Anything else you notice about Turkish women?>Why are racebaiting incels so pathetic? Is your life really that pathetic and miserable that you feel the need to put down another ethnic group's men? Unironically kill yourselves.
It's a genuine question.

Attached: file.png (640x640, 526.11K)