Why do Germoids seethe so much about Poland being the new leader of Europe?

Why do Germoids seethe so much about Poland being the new leader of Europe?

Attached: FUTBniKagAEXPmF.png (602x401, 294.12K)

It's the other way around, Pooles can't stop crying.

Poland? Leaders n shiet? Since when?

>Why do Germoids seethe so much
You could've just stopped there

the leader of cleaning toilets in Europe?

>Germoids
As you can see, everyone seethes

Attached: polska.jpg (420x420, 44.56K)

It's because nobody likes your drunk and violent immigrants.

No worries, nobody emigrates to your shithole
Though there are some brown spaniards here, running away from 15% unemployment

There are 50k of your dumb monkeys here and yet you hear from them everywhere. Basically ugly and fat dogs.

>running away from 15% unemployment
They don't flee to literal third world garbage dumbps like Pooland btw.

>leader
What
Also why is everyone so hostile from post 1

Poland is irrelevant compared to Germany, France, Italy, etc.
In what way is it leading Europe? Seething about Russia?

Brown people need their daily Poland hate thread

kek deluded pole. You're already an aging country. In 2030 when the EU funds stop pouring in, your country will have: legal abortion, legal fag marriage, Pride Parades outside of Warsaw, barely no industry, barely no agriculture, and 60% of the population above the age of 45.

no one likes based pooland anymore

Attached: 1651263698435.png (632x900, 92.75K)

case in point
Germoids feel insecure about their diminishing relevance, so they can't stop repeating overused outdated memes that aren't relevant anymore. They hate the fact that a country they mocked so much is now taking the lead.

>new leader of Europe
Huh? Did I miss something?

Latinos don't. American's don't. Bulgarians & their former colonies don't. We all cheer for Poland. It's only the Germoid fag that can't stop seething.

Germany is still the #1 country in Europe in terms of economy and industry and Poorland is nowhere close to catching up, unless being famous plumbers make them a regional power Germany has nothing to fear

They're replacing England as America's bridge to Europe, and we all know whoever US appoints as their bridge becomes the regional leader.

No, you didn't miss anything important. You were in two world wars and lost them.

>Did I miss something?
Yeah, the past 30 years.

>nowhere close to catching up
They are catching up exceedingly fast though, whereas the rest of EU minus EU-8+2 is rapidly declining in every possible way a country can decline.
I'm also not talking about Germany. I said Germoids. That includes you.

noooo im so pissed that there are americans here acting as a tsar deterrent this is so horrible they totally dont contribute to the economy by buying shit here

Attached: 1643701264560.jpg (1106x1012, 69.91K)

yeah they are catching up, the market is being flooded with famous products from famous Polish brands such as uhhh... and, hmmm....

your country is functioning on EU loans

>implying we cant suck off america and EU simultaneously

Attached: 1651453895075.png (1920x1080, 819.36K)

Your country is the one that receives the most funds from the ECB per capita.

NIGGA you have no money
do you really think you have a functioning economy when 15% of people are unemployed?

Attached: 1626923941922.png (1154x738, 87.85K)

Western europeans have a massive superiority complex. You're just realizing it now because they never cared enough to talk about Poland before.

Not "western Europeans". I don't even know what you mean by that word. It's only the Germoids.

Ok beaner

It's a nice way of saying "the one's that aren't shitholes + spain"