Would you vape this?

would you vape this?

Attached: thc distillate.jpg (1704x1266, 548.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/1EKTw50Uf8M?start=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly bro? I'm just fucking chilling right now you feel me????? Just so fucking chill

JANNNNYYYYY
THE GREEK FREAK IS POSTING ABOUT DRUGS AGAIN

GET HIM JANNY

I'd be cautious but that's just me

greek bro, I'm doing shrooms for the first time today. tips?

i used to regularly use carts and they made me cough so hard a tendon in my neck eventually popped out of place for a bit. so no. not my preferred method

I haven't tried shrooms, only LSD and 2C-B
the ideal would be to have a trip sitter with you that will be sober but no matter if you have one or not, have a trip killer like any kind of benzo or antipsychotic like seroquel in case of a bad trip, the trip will not completely end with them but you will calm down

yeah same it makes me cough a lot
could it be I use the same cartridges for 3-4-5 refills right?
did you have phlegm with the cartridges? were they from dispensaries or illegal?
I will order 510 thread cartridges to use

Vaping is past decade thing.
Just light up incense. Amen.

Attached: Clipboard0342.png (1008x353, 655.86K)

no thanks i like my suffer raw

what????

add lemon
youtube.com/embed/1EKTw50Uf8M?start=3

JANNNNYYYYY BAN THIS FOOL

Be in a safe environment, either at home in a room with no bad items, or outside in like a park around people (not even kidding)
Only do

if you're doing them alone, get real comfortable in your bed with a bunch of pillows and shit and relax. turn off your phone so it doesnt interrupt you.

I'm having 175mg, which I think is very little, right?

That’s almost nothing

Try this OP

Attached: foto_no_exif (3).jpg (1828x3263, 3.39M)

Not you again

i have an older photo. most are from cbd shops, the black one is from a dealer. now i do dabs, which still make me cough, but not as bad as carts did. i do edibles once in a blue moon, but i prefer smoking bowls. thankfully ive never had phlegm, no

Attached: 4D57B0BE-33EC-4B36-BF15-29125C827626.jpg (4032x3024, 3.33M)

REPORT HIM FOR SPAMMING AND OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION

what do you have mean they are cbd shops? are they CBD distillate or are they delta-8 THC?

what do you mean they are from CBD shops?*

cut your nails

delta 8 lol. i don’t live in a dispensary state so we just have cbd shops that sell delta 8 stuff

im a (assigned at sex female, knowing the nature of this board) girl not a man with overgrown nails