Gagarin vs Armstrong

Gagarin vs Armstrong.

Which one is more famous in your country? Which one was more important for humanity?

Attached: Yuri Gagarin and Neil Armstrong.png (634x418, 652.45K)

Russian glowie vs American glowie
Death to both

bibi

Attached: 1624839165091.webm (540x960, 2.86M)

Fuck off, you rural uneducated glowie.

I don't know either of them

there used to be a gagarin street in my town but they renamed it to traugutt street

Armstrong, 10x.

gagarin is cancelled

No idea both are very famous either way

Gagarin obviously. We were in the same camp then, we still have many Gagarin streets + unlike the other guy he actually went to space and not to a film studio to be directed by Stanley Kubrick

I think going out there, not knowing what would happen, was an equal measure.
I do not take count.

cosmonaut sounds cooler

in my school we were taught about sputnik, gagarin and lajka first, but then we get to the reddit stage of school and then we hear only about armstrong

Neither is famous among millennials or zoomers but boomers would probably say Gagarin. Everyone knows what Armstrong did and said but few know the name.

Properly educated people were taught first and foremost that he was in space first. Scientists, real ones; do not disagree on provable data. That's why American and Soviet scientists cooperated even during the cold war. Even in hardened strife, data needed to be collected, ideas needed to be shared.

Lovell

We have a statue of Yuri Gagarin
I don't think we have one for Neil Armstrong

Attached: Yuri Gagarin 2.jpg (682x1024, 161.67K)

Try spationaute

Armstrong is more famous, but you have to put that into the perspective of the average American obsessing over the make believe histories and characters of Marvel and Star Wars instead of understanding anything about our own actual history. Which is more important? I don't think that's a question that can, or needs to be, answered. These men are two humans that should be heros to the whole world.

For me it's starsailor

>Neither is famous among millennials or zoomers
What, why???

Attached: confused.png (612x491, 97.59K)

Mutt sama, can you lend me your propoganda machine for a week I need a gf

Attached: images (1) (12).jpg (383x800, 35.6K)

>first woman in space
>relevant
I'm surprised they didn't list the first black person in space on there as well.

Weird. Armstrong here is more popular.

>Trying to divert attention
Holy cope

Armstrong is more popular because of mutt propaganda in my country but Gagarin is obviously more important in reality.

>Which one is more famous in your country?
Neither. One was in space first, the other walked on the Moon first. That's what everyone knows. Neither is more famous than the other, just like you couldn't say whether Charlemagne or Napoleon was more famous. Everyone knows both of them.