Americans in europe love europe

americans in europe love europe

Attached: AE6F3450-14D5-4680-9B5E-C38765F32015.jpg (1920x1080, 308.6K)

The channel that destroyed Any Forums

qa refugees you mean

I can see their point, Europe may be faggy and decrepit, but at least are not hysteric and autistic urbanists like the Americans.

He is Canadian

>oh look a bicycle lane!
>funny language!
I hate new worlders.

do they also love getting paid x2 less and living in x3 smaller apartments? grim

They should go to Russia instead.

Americans are scared of the freedom of choice. They NEED every one to drive a car and everyone to life the same. If they build different houses for different needs they will freak out and think they are forced to live in it.

He rides holland's dick too much but exurban sprawl in every north american city is pretty dreadful

russia is europe though

Attached: 1656169599317.jpg (1200x1200, 174.92K)

cope seethe dilate and so on

based

Attached: hm.jpg (300x360, 77.45K)

Says the commie block dweller.

Then don’t build new suburbs, improve the places that already exist and make then not shit

Ik ook wat nau dood

Thinking it is possible for the entire world to live like Amsterdam is ridiculous. That is crazy expensive

Poorfag wageslaves like me have no other choice but to take the car from my “literally where” tier village and drive 50km to work. Rich fags are so deluded

I was posting Nikocado and him here autistically when no one was talking about them

>proceeds to only speak english

50km is a lot, didn't know it was possible to be that far from work in belgium. My commute is half that time and I thought I lived in the middle of nowhere

>time
I meant distance